Newspaper 1st Edition-Top 12 Insight On Each Other

DeletedUser30490

Top 12 Insight on Each other

So i thought on getting the top 12 insight on who they think will last the longest in this server.BTW the top 12 i have posted is as of 23/11/12.

Basically what i did is ask every leader/founder/s the same questions:

and-the-winner-is-300x225.jpg

1>Do you think The Fallen will stay the longest on this server?
and do you think that your alliance will flop?

2>Do you think any other alliance might also stay a long period of time in this server?
if so who?

3>Do you look at your alliance as a MRA or in other words a Mass Recruiting Alliance?

4>Also what do you think of the other top 12 alliances in this world?

1st i had a chat with our very own "The Fallen" founder on his thoughts but because he took more than a day and didn't reply fast i got impatient

Later i also talked with Krypteia Co.Founder Diane of Kefalonia

She answered differently obviously

Diane of Kefalonia said:
The Fallen - they are a group of very active players, and many of them have played the game for some time. They actively recruit into the alliance, looking only for active players and take no prisoners: if your activity drops, you leave.
Whether they last in their current form will depend on how well they play as a team.

Krypteia is an alliance based on teamwork and friendship. Half of the alliance is the same team that won Tau. The rest comprises some Tau enemy, players we have known from other worlds, and new players who have asked to join. There are even a couple of guys who are new to the game. If we had a motto it would be: Play hard, play together, respect all other players and remember that nobody actually dies in this game. Will we flop? No

2>Do you think any other alliance might also stay a long period of time in this server?
if so who?
Diane of Kefalonia said:
If the players in other alliances have played together before, they stand a better chance of surviving this server, but it often comes down to which alliances can survive when under pressure.

3>Do you look at your alliance as a MRA or in other words a Mass Recruiting Alliance?

Diane of Kefalonia said:
We have not actively recruited on Gela, although I did pm one player!

Diane of Kefalonia said:
No Comment

She also gave out one more word for the whole of Gela,
Diane of Kefalonia said:
Just to add that we wish everyone on Gela a fun time here: if you are going to pay premium
coinsv.png
you might as well enjoy yourself.

Then we go to CONFRONTATION but....
Lets just say that "CONFRONTATION" and few other alliances like "Band Of Brothers" ,"The Menace" ,"U.NS.C." and "Malicious" are NOT INTO NEWSPAPERS.

Since these guys did not reply we will go ahead with the rest.

Next up OCEAN VETERANS(Best alliance ever ;) )
Here i discussed these questions with one of the CO.Founders Th3K1ndr3d

Th3K1ndr3d said:
It's difficult to say at this point. They have the highest number of members of all alliances in fact so many one might go as far as call them an MRA. But looking at their points average suggests most of them at least know how to build fast. The bp expires within the next 24 hours for most players so we'll see whether they can fight as well as build.
I'm not going to talk about their leadership since many players start on new servers using a different name so it's tough to say who has what kind of experience. But running an alliance of this size effectively is going to be difficult and I'm eager to see how The Fallen leaders will deal with it.

I don't think we will flop. OCEANS VETERANS is an alliance build on loyalty and even friendship. Our core players know each other from other servers. We've held together for good and for bad before and that's what makes me confident that we will endure.

if so who?

Th3K1ndr3d said:
I used to play on Tau a long time ago and I remember Krypteia from there. So I think they will stay for long.
Malicious is another one that seems like they might go for a while. High points average, not too many members and experienced players. But like I said it's tough to say more before the bp expires.

Th3K1ndr3d said:
Not at all. The majority of our members have played together before. We've recruited some more players in this world, but we've talked to them or done background checks on all of them. We're not the type to send blind invites.

Th3K1ndr3d said:
It's too early to say. I form my opinion of an alliance after I've seen them fight and go through a war or two. Right now it's all open. Besides the top 12 will probably look very different a week or a month from now.

After his opinions were given it was time to turn to The Doom Reapers,this alliance founder being the 1st to reply had very short insight

Draceus2 said:
No they won't
,mayb

if so who?

Draceus2 said:
Yes:Malicious,U.N.S.C,Krypteia,OCEAN VETERANS and us most likely.

Draceus2 said:
No becoause we will always kick out our inactive players,we will be an average size alliance that has experienced players.

Draceus2 said:
All the top alliances seem to be exoerienced and originated from other worlds most likely.

Next "The Dutch Horde"

The Broom said:
I don't really think that this alliance stands a chance in this world, full of experienced and strong players. Ally's with this amount of players are usually very unordered(is this a English word?:p) because they just have to many members. So I think that they will Flop.

if so who?

The Broom said:
Even though Krypteria does have a huge amount of players as well, I think that they might stay in Gela for a long, long period. I think that it is a experienced groupn of players, but because this is my first en.grepolis world, I might be completely wrong!

The Broom said:
We aren't a MRA alliance, in my eyes. Most of the people that joined us, contacted me, Militem or 0gima actually, so we didn't even have to recruit players!

The Broom said:
3 CONFRONTATION: What I've seen from this alliance, it doesn't look that experienced, but the might get better!
4 OCEAN VETERANS: Might stay a while, I think they got the experience needed.
5 The Doom Reapers: Doesn't look that wel organised, because everything is in the hands of one player.
6 Band Of Brothers:Dont know
8 U.N.S.C.: Another huge alliance with just one man that does everything, except diplomacy
9 The Menace: I don't think that they'll stay here long
10 Malicious: Looks very experienced, in my eyes
11 Wild pigs:probably won't stay long
12 The Bish:might stay, might vanish

sorry i couldn't add 2 alliances that replied due to problems with the words i can use

So fellow forum-goers now you decide who will last the longest

Hope youll enjoyed this edition of mine lmao.
rep me if you liked it ;)

Thank-You for your time
Druvi

DeletedUser

It was a good read. I like to see how people tread when asked questions like these. I think Diane of Kefalonia gave very good answers. Draceus 2, on the other hand...I don't like that. He should give more proper responses - not going to impress anyone with that grammar.

and LoWKeY, it seems the sub-forums, including The Congress of Gela, are closed to us until dazlerr fixes it. So it could only be posted here.

DeletedUser

Well, you didn't contact the founder of Malicious so that might be the reason you didn't get anything out of them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10527

The Fallen, The Fallen, The Fallen, whats that ?
They're just a MRA being on top just atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18705

Here's my insight on the quality of your newspaper and suggestions for the future:
Use basic grammar, most people like it better. I is suppose to be capitalized, more advanced mistakes people typically don't even notice.
Don't ask founders about their own alliance. I personally, don't give a about their biased opinions of their alliance. I did however, like that you asked about their opinions on other alliances.

BP has ended, get us some interviews with the top ABP alliances and ask them what they think has made their alliance successful to this point. I would suggest only the top 5 ABP alliances, but if you want to do more it certainly won't hurt, :). Overall, decent paper, won't dish out positive or negative rep for it.

DeletedUser6378

I don't think everybody hates them it is just that they are a MRA, and that makes them targets. They are all over the place so they can't avoid being attacked.

DeletedUser30490

Here's my insight on the quality of your newspaper and suggestions for the future:
Use basic grammar, most people like it better. I is suppose to be capitalized, more advanced mistakes people typically don't even notice.
Don't ask founders about their own alliance. I personally, don't give a about their biased opinions of their alliance. I did however, like that you asked about their opinions on other alliances.

BP has ended, get us some interviews with the top ABP alliances and ask them what they think has made their alliance successful to this point. I would suggest only the top 5 ABP alliances, but if you want to do more it certainly won't hurt, :). Overall, decent paper, won't dish out positive or negative rep for it.

Cool will do,
ill do a article on the Top ABP alliances next week

BTW @Deathwish whos malicious founder :Supermad:

DeletedUser30490

new edition will be out soon,
btw bend you can carry on with yours im doing this for the fun of it