OOCIntro6.png
-
OOCIntro4.png

-
OOCIntro7b.png
-
OOCIntro7a.png

-
If you are interested in being part of the first Hero World Premade we would like to hear from you. You are not required to be the best player, or to have years of experience, you only have to have a lust for power, and willingness to use it.
-
OOCIntro8.png

DeletedUser

To that end, we ask that you fill out the below application, keeping in mind that your answers are guidelines, but the true test, is in your continued growth and development as a player and team member.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?:
Worlds You Currently Play:
The best alliance you have been part of:
What made it the best alliance to you?:
Are you willing to learn?:
Do you have and use Skype?:
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Leadership:

Founder: Rm9832
Founder: Bucwoody
Founder: Brady7
Leader: hilop
Leader: Riggamortice
Leader: Spookytooth1
Leader: Urssu (Gortrex)
Council: Atticus X

Current Membership:

Asth
Pythagorus
SjsharksBoy
fingolfin
Polosillius
Lord Monkey1
arul asveen
Guardian Angel1
Srains
darkcaver
sorkirk
smokey-joe
Chrss2128

Some applications are under review at the moment :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: i dont know whether im very active, but im active enough. i do consider myself aggressive
Worlds You Currently Play: Alpha(oxford) and gamma(moonrain6) as i have exams both are in VM. (both were gifted)
The best alliance you have been part of: fusion and TSN
What made it the best alliance to you?:
Are you willing to learn?: yes
Do you have and use Skype?: no, i might use. it depends on whether in taken in or not ;)
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?: im not that good :) im know to snipe my own cs'es lol(hey this is also a talent ;))
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? 1,000,000 ABP is the goal im hunting for

DeletedUser20189

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi (manos de piedra)
The best alliance you have been part of: Order Of Chaos, or S.H.I.E.L.D.
What made it the best alliance to you?: OOC, It is the biggest, and has not kicked me yet, S.H.I.E.L.D. because it is pne of the top in bp in Xi
Are you willing to learn?: Yes
Do you have and use Skype?:, Yes, andy.blanchard4
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? sure
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? yep, to be in the top abp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Defenitely active, and agressive when needed.
Worlds You Currently Play: Mu, Kappa, Delphi, AThens, and Upsilon, although I think I will ghost in a few of them.
The best alliance you have been part of: The CHosen Elite(MU)
What made it the best alliance to you?: Freindly, helpful, and the fourth best alliance in the world.
Do you have and use Skype?:No, I don't.
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Perserverance
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Be in a number one alliance.

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play:XI and RHO
The best alliance you have been part of:Order of Chaos
What made it the best alliance to you?:It slimes tidy and originast
Are you willing to learn?:yes
Do you have and use Skype?:yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? always willing to help
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?Yes, be victorious.

DeletedUser

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW I absolutely LOOOVVVEEE it!!
I can't find the words to describe just how cool, amazing that is!!
With every time I scrolled down, my mouth went open a little further!
That is SOOO amazing!!! The text was cool, but with those images ... DAMN !!!!
I don't know if there is a word to describe just how cool that is!!
You really are a true artist! Amazing!! Well done!

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: YES I DO! :)
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi and Corinth
The best alliance you have been part of: Order of Chaos
What made it the best alliance to you?: The teamwork, the laughters and the inside jokes! ;)
Are you willing to learn?: yes, there is something new to learn every day
Do you have and use Skype?: have: yes - use: not really
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I'm on most of the time and always there to help out a friend or teammate!
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Yes, try to achieve as much points as Lord Monkey1 has, lol

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Of course.
Worlds You Currently Play: Psi.
The best alliance you have been part of: Each have had their own strengths and weaknesses so can't really comment.
What made it the best alliance to you?: Varies between the alliances but I value teamwork, activity and fun with the fellow alliance members. That being said, I like a challenge.
Are you willing to learn?: If there's something I don't know then sure.
Do you have and use Skype?: Of course.
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I've got a few tricks of the trade.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? I've achieved what I've set to do in the past (high ABP rank, top point rank, timings, etc) so now it is about having fun and just improving and perfecting my game with small tweaks.

DeletedUser

Nice pictures..... but the identity of Atticus X and Brady7 is alluding me?
I cant find you on Kappa stats - which I think is your home server right now?
do you guys not post under your actual names in the forum ?
Your pre-made could have good potential but personally I would want to know the experience of the guys creating it before I could sign up..

DeletedUser17088

atticusX is an ex-kappa player, he currently plays no worlds

ex #1 Kappa
ex #1 ABP in Kappa

DeletedUser

Wow guys ! Great job on the images ! :)

I would play but already playing two servers as it is. :/ I wish you guys the best.. :)

DeletedUser

Atticus X is a very well known player, he's just a man of few words out here on the externals but when he speaks it's always an interesting read. :)

DeletedUser

Atti is a PnP legend xx one of my favs - nice graphics hun :) good luck tho with your pre-made

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: mhm
Worlds You Currently Play: corinth
The best alliance you have been part of: project venom
What made it the best alliance to you?: it was good fun with good mates
Are you willing to learn?: learn?! (smirk)
Do you have and use Skype?: mhm
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? i know the game mechanics to a fair level :cool:
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? nope, just looking for a good time ;)

DeletedUser6156

Worlds You Currently Play: Xi and Corinth - DieselBoy, Psi - Devious D
The best alliance you have been part of: . 9 .
What made it the best alliance to you?: Small, all active, good communication and teamwork
Are you willing to learn?: yes
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?: No.1 BPA

DeletedUser22115

Worlds You Currently Play: Phi- Sparticus991 and Delphi- Sparticus991
The best alliance you have been part of: Mobios
What made it the best alliance to you?: We fight like a team, good cooperation and communication
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Get to 1 million points

slobo.c

Strategos
Worlds You Currently Play: Zeta,Eta,Omega & Delphi.....
The best alliance you have been part of: DCS
What made it the best alliance to you?: Good leadership and loyal members
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Good Supporter(I have award for 10 000 dead men in supported cities in Zeta)
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Get 1 Million points

DeletedUser

nice job atticus comrade will plus rep when i can again i cannot ait for the chaos of the hero world :)