1st Hero World Premade - Order of Chaos

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: I will be and Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: None
The best alliance you have been part of: Several
What made it the best alliance to you?: Working together, kicking , having a good leader
Are you willing to learn?: Yes but I am not very smart
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Organized, Aggressive, good follower, will always help my alliance.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Having a good time, taking care of business

DeletedUser

Does every applicant actually realise he/she needs to gain access to the hero world by being in the winning alliance of a world to be able to join? Or am I missing something?

Something off topic but your sig lol... you playing Skyrim by any chance :p

I assume it's because I have never founded a city, that's utterly sad :( they should allow people who have taken over 5 cities and meet the other requirements in instead of punishing people for not being noobs.

There should be a new requirement "Noob Destroyer" I am sure you would have that a few times :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18514

-Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes

-Worlds You Currently Play: Lambda,Psi

-The best alliance you have been part of: Lambda's Order of Chaos

-What made it the best alliance to you?: We started on the rim,and had really good days. Fought stronger and bigger alliances very successful. Now we're fighting against 3-4 times bigger enemies and doing that pretty well,as we're outnumbered.

-Are you willing to learn?: Always

-Do you have and use Skype?: Yes,I'm using it

-Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I'm good team player,with some XP in leadership and fighting in front lines. I'm mainly good at defending,but also can hit hard.

-Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? To win Hero World :)

DeletedUser345

Oh my dayz the beta heroworld is pretty sick you know!! not haveing to start from 175 means wars can start soon as BP is over.

Tip: for those of you's that don't use gold but always wanted to see how much differance it makes, I would sign up for the beta test server since everyone gets 500 gold on that to starts with for free.

http://beta.grepolis.com/start/register?action=index

Thanks for the link dai hero worlds look allright and for some reason i have 3600 gold there. :D

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Active - yes, I like attacking... the stats show whether I am aggressive.... I don't but others do :)
Worlds You Currently Play: Athens and Psi
The best alliance you have been part of: Shadowhunters on Chi
What made it the best alliance to you?: Team working, camaraderie, no ing and peeps wanting to work for the alliance as a whole
Are you willing to learn?: of course, the only way to go
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? strategic thinking
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? playing with like minded peeps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

He won't be able to get to you because he is banned for a while.

DeletedUser20189

I'm just curious, am I gonna get in? I was the third the fill out an application, but im not on the list

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Yes x2
Worlds You Currently Play: Delphi
The best alliance you have been part of: Stats wise probably Nightmares of Elysium, Tau. Server was dominated for a long time by them. But I'd have to say Santas/Pink Fluffy Bunnies in Delphi. Despite starting as a small alliance surrounded by threataning "giants" that never once phased the members. Even now we continue to be the scapegoat for many alliances. Not once I seen it phase someone, just fuel their passion for victory even more
What made it the best alliance to you?: I merged the two questions.
Are you willing to learn?: Always
Do you have and use Skype?: Always
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?: My playstyle isn't textbook and I'm no legend. But I believe I have some ideas members can benefit from.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? To win a world with my ally

Atticus mentioned a cap, any idea what the ally cap will be? I'm not a fan of stagnant servers. Its the reason I didn't stay with Permanent Ban in Corinth very long.

DeletedUser18536

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Active, the aggressiveness comes when I get more cities.
Worlds You Currently Play: Delphi
The best alliance you have been part of: Some might hate me for this, but I'm going to say Undefined's Super Emporium. Nightmares of Elysium were good for stats, but a single leader (Undefined 1.4) being a thorn in the side for an entire alliance is crazy. Either that or Project Eden because we made sure to treat our members like family.
Are you willing to learn?: Of course. You can't reach your best because you can always give more.
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes.
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I'm pretty good with timing and strategizing.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? To complete a world that's not completely dominated by a single alliance (to keep things interesting).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meant to post this a looooong time ago :p

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: I am extremely active yes, also very aggressive.
Worlds You Currently Play: Tau under Grepolsv and Chi under ....boy3 (just recently started playing)
The best alliance you have been part of: Enigma on Tau
What made it the best alliance to you?: Great team work
Are you willing to learn?: Of course
Do you have and use Skype?: Yes and yes
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from?: I'm a pretty good sniper ;)
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis?: Not really, i just want to have fun playing with my alliance.