1st Hero World Premade - Order of Chaos

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Oh yesss!!
Worlds You Currently Play: TAU is my main world but I also play 2 others but I will be dropping them for hero world :)
The best alliance you have been part of: Enigma
What made it the best alliance to you?: The players in there are bad and really good friendly characters who I enjoy playing with :)
Are you willing to learn?: Isn't everyone at these games :)
Do you have and use Skype?: No but I am willing to.
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I feel I am an all rounded who starts off slowly but hero world is perfect for me starting with slightly built cities.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Like everyone eventually be in the number 1 alliance and be a respected player in the world I play in.

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Oh yesss!!
Worlds You Currently Play: TAU is my main world but I also play 2 others but I will be dropping them for hero world
The best alliance you have been part of: Enigma
What made it the best alliance to you?: The players in there are bad and really good friendly characters who I enjoy playing with
Are you willing to learn?: Isn't everyone at these games
Do you have and use Skype?: No but I am willing to.
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? I feel I am an all rounded who starts off slowly but hero world is perfect for me starting with slightly built cities.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Like everyone eventually be in the number 1 alliance and be a respected player in the world I play in.

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: am defiantly active ,but not sure of aggressive am pretty balanced as i dont rage wars just for fun
Worlds You Currently Play: I have deleted all my other worlds to start fresh i am currently playing in Heraklion and Ithaca
The best alliance you have been part of: Hell of the World (Chi) and Immortal Knights (Beta)
What made it the best alliance to you?: all of the players were active helpful and friendly and sort of strict
Are you willing to learn?: yes and gain more experience to help my fellow team members
Do you have and use Skype?: yes , i dont use it much ,but i will if you insist
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? well am not sure as there will be other players with much more experience then me.
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Grow ,help the alliance , and try to be top 10 in rankings

DeletedUser

Do you consider yourself to be an active and aggressive player?: Hell yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Phi
The best alliance you have been part of: Dynasty
What made it the best alliance to you?: Cooperation and organisation
Are you willing to learn?: YES
Do you have and use Skype?: YES: (HandOfAtlasSkype)
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Previous leader and #4 attacker/ #10 fighter in Phi
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Make people cry.

DeletedUser345

Have people still not realised that this is totally inactive?

DeletedUser22115

not really, there is not much Hero World premades and its open in 3 days or so

DeletedUser12667

The settings for the 1st HW are not what we are looking for as it has morale activated.

OOCIntro6.png

DeletedUser22115

oooooooooh so my premade is the only premade so far for the first hero world

DeletedUser

hilop said:
The settings for the 1st HW are not what we are looking for as it has morale activated.

as well as unit speed 1, it is like riding a turtle, too slow.

DeletedUser

Agis 1 said:
It's speed 2 cavewatcher. This is Brigado speaking.

Wowwwww Brig, good to see you man :), how have u been?

Settings are World speed 2 - Unit speed 1, so units will move like turtles :)

DeletedUser

Wowwwww Brig, good to see you man :), how have u been?

Well, it's a long story cavewatcher. I'm still waiting for "no morale" hero world to open. Hope to work with you guys again.

Last edited by a moderator: