1st Hero World Premade - Shadow

DeletedUser

Hero World Premade - Shadow

Hello.

Admittedly, I am not the most experienced player. I began playing Grepolis in September and was part of the dominating alliance of Omega, Blood-Dimmed Tide. Recently, we threw off all of our allies and have been at war with all of Omega. But the world speed is slow and the opponents are not skilled - so I have grown bored. Consequently, I am looking to start a small alliance in the first hero world in which all of the players start at the same time so that they can work as a cohesive unit. Our goal will not necessarily be to dominate the server in points, because I don't want any dead weight, but we will constantly be on the attack and we will defend our cities to the death.

If you would like to join my alliance, you must meet the following requirements:

- Online often enough to make sure that a CS from the nearest enemy city isn't in your harbor (this shouldn't be a problem with the slow-ish unit speed).

- Complete command of the English language. I'm sorry, but a good team must be able to communicate effectively. If you join and it is obvious that there is a language barrier, I will kick you out.

- Understanding of city specialization. You need to know how to build cities that are appropriate to their purpose. If you max out every building in every one of your cities - I don't want you (unless you have a compelling reason for doing so).

- Willingness to defend your alliance mates and help with alliance-wide attacks.

- Obviously, you must have the Heroic Tactician medal in order to join the hero world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hasn't the title of "1st Hero World Premade" already been claimed, despite the apparent inactivity of it's creators, by Order of Chaos?

DeletedUser

Oh, I meant "first" as in "when the first hero world comes out, I will join it" - I thought that's what they meant as well...

DeletedUser

In that case, apologies, I must have misunderstood the title of their thread, to mean the first premade rather than a premade on the first hero world.

DeletedUser

Haha, no big deal - if I can figure out how to edit the title I'll do that once they name the world...

DeletedUser23222

- Complete command of the English language. I'm sorry, but a good team must be able to communicate effectively. If you join and it is obvious that there is a language barrier, I will kick you out.

Amen friend... glad someone finally mentioned this. This is an english speaking server. You must be able to communicate to play on a team. 1 +1 = 2

DeletedUser4013

Alliances are allowed to communicate internally using other languages, however, providing a translation is nice so that effective communication can take place.

It is only here on the Forums and with inter-alliance communication that English is required.

DeletedUser23516

I think he means they talk like this.

i am making a alliance that will be named shadow. we plan to have not many membersu and work as a cohesive team. we are going to start at the same time so we can work together. if you want to join message me

DeletedUser

I wish you luck with your premade Killercat66 but I think you will need a little more experience first. I suggest that you enter the name goins420 into the grepo stats search . Find out where he is and spend some with him first.

DeletedUser22115

goins420 is only 500k that isnt that big considering he is in en13 opened on 31 january 2011 where as killercat66 is in en24 which opened on September 8th 2011 there is over 8 months of a gap and there is 300k of a gap that is 37.5k a month most players could grow that in a week. and considering en13 has been open for 1 year and nearly a month and en24 has been open for 6-7months KillerCat66 is a big player for the amount of time the world is open.