2.0 Flaw

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date

DeletedUser7784

i think it should be all cities that are not anchor points with minimum 5 cities

DeletedUser

I think people should stop nagging about this because they are too lazy/bad/uncoordinated to reach it. :|

It is the way it is, and it is fine, and reachable. Just plan something instead of complaining.

DeletedUser

What happens if you make a world wonder and a player on that island switches alliancce?

DeletedUser

gets destroyed, i think.

4 cities for the wonder....
most of my cities are on island with 5-6 alliance members, it has to be the whole island, It Makes It Hard.

DeletedUser

None of my cities are on the same alliance as me, in fact most are on the same as my enemies:eek:.

DeletedUser

One question I do have is what will happen to the 'old worlds' after people start migrating to the new one. Will the original one's be phased out? If they are phased out and people have purchased gold and don't get an invite or don't want to move will they get a refund?

I ask these questions as let's say a player has 50 cities & 4k in gold and if he moved up to the new world and is given 5 cities, why would they want to move and have to rebuild back up on a level playing field?

If the intention is to close the old worlds in favour of the new worlds then everyone who has purchased gold should get an invite which negates building the wonders. The only way around it would be to prevent new purchases of new gold for old servers and let those who have spent thier money run down thier gold.

Just some random thoughts and questions

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg

DeletedUser

One question I do have is what will happen to the 'old worlds' after people start migrating to the new one. Will the original one's be phased out? If they are phased out and people have purchased gold and don't get an invite or don't want to move will they get a refund?

I ask these questions as let's say a player has 50 cities & 4k in gold and if he moved up to the new world and is given 5 cities, why would they want to move and have to rebuild back up on a level playing field?

If the intention is to close the old worlds in favour of the new worlds then everyone who has purchased gold should get an invite which negates building the wonders. The only way around it would be to prevent new purchases of new gold for old servers and let those who have spent thier money run down thier gold.

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg
The Heroworlds of the old worlds (Worlds released before the first full 2.0 world) Will co-exist with the original world. So you can play in 2 worlds.

To clarify, Lets say your playing on Gama, and your alliance reaches the 4 wonders built. Now the Heroworld opens for all the player from the beta World. But the old Gamma will still exist, and be playable.

With the new worlds (full 2.0 world, prolly Xi and above) The heroworlds will open, and the original (lets say Xi) will close.

Not very clear, but English is not my 1st language so thats no exactly my strongest point. Feel free to ask me any 2.0 related questions, i know almost everything that has been released. ;)

DeletedUser

thx for the explanation mate :)

So let me see if I understand it right.

The first alliance to build 4 wonders gets access to 'a' hero world. Will it be 1 hero world for all servers or a hero world per server?

If it is 1 hero world then the first people there will have a huge advantage over every ofther player that move up because they will have been playing it for longer. More so if only one alliance from all the servers gets to build the 4 wonders. That would give them a lot of time to build up cities, troops & area.

Do you know how many cities you will be given when you move up to a hero world or is it based on how many you have in the normal one and if so what percentage?

cheers

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg

DeletedUser

The first alliance to build 4 wonders gets access to 'a' hero world. Will it be 1 hero world for all servers or a hero world per server?

If it is 1 hero world then the first people there will have a huge advantage over every ofther player that move up because they will have been playing it for longer. More so if only one alliance from all the servers gets to build the 4 wonders. That would give them a lot of time to build up cities, troops & area.

Do you know how many cities you will be given when you move up to a hero world or is it based on how many you have in the normal one and if so what percentage?

cheers

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg
All of this questions are still unknown :p

My guess is that there will be several heroworld, because of 2 reasons.
1. Like you said, the first player will have an huge advantage, because they start earlier, with more cities.
2. The fact that you start with more cities (i guess around 5) Means that you can start conquering quite quickly. So if all the worlds with 4 wonder will be able to join 1 single heroworld, it'll be overpopulated soon.

DeletedUser

I wonder then if you get, lets say 5 cities, will you get the troops in them? will you get to make a choice of troops or have to build them? Will the research be done or will that need to be done?

I have to say that starting back from scratch almost isn't that appealing as I have 80+ cities now and to go back to a handful and have to build tropps etc in them isn't that exciting.

It sure would be nice to have some more info on whats going to happen and the options before it starts. Even a drip feeed style would be welcome

TBSBanner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder then if you get, lets say 5 cities, will you get the troops in them? will you get to make a choice of troops or have to build them? Will the research be done or will that need to be done?

i assume there will be no units, and no researches done because there will be new researches, and new units. (if i understood betsy right)
I have to say that starting back from scratch almost isn't that appealing as I have 80+ cities now and to go back to a handful and have to build tropps etc in them isn't that exciting.
Well as i said, the world that exist now will keep existing, you you can choose to either play on the heroworld only, play on both or only keep playing on the world you play in now.

It sure would be nice to have some more info on whats going to happen and the options before it starts. Even a drip feeed style would be welcome
Let's wait for that ^^

DeletedUser4013

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg

cheers

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg

TBSBanner.jpg

All of these questions have already been answered in the Grepo 2.0 Discussion threads. Please read through those threads before asking questions.

DeletedUser

What happens if someone changes their alliance during the process of the making?

DeletedUser

The wonder gets destroyed. Just read the 2.0 discussions and you'll find it.