2.0 Guide

DeletedUser13936

thank you so much for the guide eclipse i can't wait till grepolis 2.0 comes out!

DeletedUser

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but I've been quietly updating the wonders section of the guide as I gain more information.

If there are any questions or topics anyone would like to have clarified or explained, feel free to say so and I'll see what I can do.

vincaocao

Phrourach
4004 points in a week, normally I should research conquest, but I haven't yet, it's so fast test beta world 3. :)

DeletedUser

Excellent description. just a few simple questions because I am simple.

Will the new gods and research be available on old worlds like alpha and epsilon?
Will the new farming be available on old worlds?
When will wonders be available on old worlds?

DeletedUser4013

Since this is a Guide, questions about Grepo 2.0 should be asked in the relevant discussion thread. Let's not clutter up all of the work that Eclipse has put time and effort into creating this guide with questions that are answered elsewhere.

DeletedUser

speaking of all the work, those devs are messing up my guide since they keep changing stuff...-.-

DeletedUser

If i may ask, since it pertains to this guide, (good job btw :) ) why are there 3 "colors, or stages" of divine powers? One gray, one half colored, and one fully colored in?

Not sure that question make alot of sense....

DeletedUser

It's nothing really.

Full gray - not enough favor
Color image, gray ring - spell is ready to be cast
Color image, gold ring - what it looks like when you hover/click your mouse over/on a spell that's ready to be cast.

That's it :p

DeletedUser

great guide, in it, it says you can use 400 favor of each god to speed up the time of leveling up who does this 400 favor come from? the leader that hit the upgrade button?

DeletedUser

great guide, in it, it says you can use 400 favor of each god to speed up the time of leveling up who does this 400 favor come from? the leader that hit the upgrade button?

anyone with 400 favour who click it :p

DeletedUser2089

Very exciting. I have been playing on Alpha since Febuary 2010. Very happy to see this new version in the works.

DeletedUser

Eclipse have you found the lowest mood that you can loot at without the villages going into revolt? Such as you can farm around 59% mood in the current version, as long as you have diplomacy researched, and you won't lose any troops.

DeletedUser

This guide isn't entirely accurate. Various aspects of the game are constantly being changed, and farming is one of them. Don't expect the info here to be what's finally released. I'm waiting for them to finish updating and fixing everything before I spend any time updating this guide.

DeletedUser

how can i play grepolis 2.0 i can not finded any were??? plis help :(((

DeletedUser

The 2.0 testing world is (I think) full, so it is currently unavailable.