2.0 Guide

DeletedUser

This guide is now up-to-date as far as I know. If I find other issues, I will edit the content.

DeletedUser

Wonders

There still seem to be a few questions about Wonders that aren't fully explained in the guide, perhaps you would be able to clear them up. Will Wonders exist on all game worlds, or just the new ones? Once constructed, can a Wonder be taken from the owning alliance without destroying it? Otherwise, very helpful guide, kudos Eclipse :)

DeletedUser

World Wonders will be implemented in the old worlds(subject to change).

You cannot capture a World Wonder from another alliance.

DeletedUser

No?

then i don´t think we will see and end game in untill about 2 years

DeletedUser

Probably correct, as it won't be until 9 months after a world start that the server will look to see if anyone has met the requirements to build a Wonder.

DeletedUser

Probably correct, as it won't be until 9 months after a world start that the server will look to see if anyone has met the requirements to build a Wonder.

Is this just for the newly released worlds? Would worlds such as Beta,Alpha and Gamma which are all older than 9 months be able to build their wonders provided they have taken over all 20 spaces on the isle.

DeletedUser

No, most likely it will be a nine month on the old worlds as well.

DeletedUser

about Erynis weapon type

Mythical Units

287gkjp.png

Recruitment Time (x1): Approximately 2 hours 4 minutes
Blunt Attack/1 Farm Space: 7
Blunt Defense/1 Farm Space: 27.5
Sharp Defense/1 Farm Space: 10
Distance Defense/1 Farm Space: 52.5

2jf0hnq.png

Recruitment Time (x1): Approximately 5 hours 30 minutes
Blunt Attack/1 Farm Space: 22
Blunt Defense/1 Farm Space: 12.5
Sharp Defense/1 Farm Space: 12.5
Distance Defense/1 Farm Space: 16.27

I didn't get what be Erynis weapon type: blunt or distance?

Thank you.

DeletedUser

In regards to the mood from looting;

I've had some strange issues with it that has lead me to believe that the chance of a revolt is based on what mood the city would be brought to after the looting, as opposed to the current mood of the village as the looting occurs being the trigger for the revolt.

I looted a village at 85~ mood and had it kick up a revolt, twice. Has anyone else has this issue or am I just being unlucky? Really hit me hard as it was my 3rd farming village :(

DeletedUser

I didn't get what be Erynis weapon type: blunt or distance?

Thank you.

It's distance. Sorry about that. I had copied the cerberus format without changing the attack type.

In regards to the mood from looting;

I've had some strange issues with it that has lead me to believe that the chance of a revolt is based on what mood the city would be brought to after the looting, as opposed to the current mood of the village as the looting occurs being the trigger for the revolt.

That's what I said...

Eclipse said:
From looting, if the mood of your farming village becomes too low, your village will go into revolt

DeletedUser

victory points from villages?

When I am taking (or re-taking, after a revolt) farming villages, does this generate victory points?
Sorry if this has been answered already, but I think I read the entire guide and didnt see this info...

DeletedUser

No, BP is only awarded when killing player-controlled units.

DeletedUser

ugh...I can't find this answer anywhere!:

How can I tell if there is a CS included with an incoming attack?

Thank you!

Thrillology

Phrourach
Now I must get that spell thing since my enemies keep sending waves that have a random cs mixed in the middle somewhere.

DeletedUser18132

Your islanders probably have a deficit in wood, and they take wood from anywhere to survive. :p