2.0 on Alpha

DeletedUser

I have heard rumors through TW-Shadow that Grepolis 2.0 will not be deployed to Alpha for at least a year. Since TW-Shadow has a ton of mods, there is some credence there. However, I petition the leaders of this gaming community to please offer an insight into the plans for 2.0 deployment.

It is difficult retaining quality players who have fought for months without end if I cannot keep the vision forward in their minds.....that and I'll admit I am growing wearing of some of the mechanics in the game (people-wise).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scholar has a potty mouth, but anyway TW only have 1 mod, Haekel Hansi.

DeletedUser

Will there at least be Xerxes arriving in en1. any time soon?
At least that should tide us over.

DeletedUser

*checks* Hmmm well I guess a large number have quit it seems. I stand corrected.

I outsmarted Orthias leader, nananananana.Well i think we are only getting the graphics and wonders, i hope we dont get the new FV system.

DeletedUser

FV system? You mean the farming village system? Without it I will not be staying long-term. The FV system is a necessity.

DeletedUser5

It's not yet been decided if or when the 2.0 update will come to our 1.26.x worlds.

If it is decided that it will come to 1.26.x worlds, it's not been decided how much, or what parts of the update will come either.

DeletedUser

It's not yet been decided if or when the 2.0 update will come to our 1.26.x worlds.

If it is decided that it will come to 1.26.x worlds, it's not been decided how much, or what parts of the update will come either.

AC04, I do have a problem with the highlighted section. I have reviewed the existing posts made by the CM and found that it was an assumption that existing worlds would be updated.

Could you please get official word whether or not 2.0 will be released to Alpha or not. I can tell you that if it is not released to Alpha, it will soon become a ghost town.

DeletedUser

AC04, I do have a problem with the highlighted section. I have reviewed the existing posts made by the CM and found that it was an assumption that existing worlds would be updated.

Could you please get official word whether or not 2.0 will be released to Alpha or not. I can tell you that if it is not released to Alpha, it will soon become a ghost town.

I only want the graphics, on alpha.

DeletedUser

The game is becoming stale.
Xerxes is a quick fix. Will it come about?

Full update is what we have all been expecting, preparing for and wanting.
If there is no new features the 8000 or so remaining players will soon dwindle down to less than 1000 hardcore players, most of which will be considerable distances from others.
It would kill the world and more importantly, kill this cash cow.

DeletedUser

I'm in trouble in alpha, with only 40,000 points in a dangerous ocean I could probably do with the 2.0 update so the larger players get confused with the interface while I am used to it.

DeletedUser

i can actuly might not have a rebellion on my hands when i farm

DeletedUser

Have you tried it with over 30 cities?

I have 29 right now and find it a hassle so I can only imagine what the big players with over 40 cities think of it. It's far too time consuming, this is meant to be a war strategy game and I personally find that spending so long fiddling though your islands farming villages detracts from the fun of the game. It feels more like a chore than something fun to do.

I have to say I had just assumed that Alpha would be getting 2.0 until reading this thread. After all the talk about worlds such as Alpha not closing once players moved to hero worlds after completing the wonders scenario I think it's a fair assumption to make so I share the disappointed of some of these guys here who have been looking forward to seeing how 2.0 would rejuvenate the grepolis experience for us.

DeletedUser

how... if you keep attacking you'll lose troops. if you demand resources you dont lose any