Passed 2.0 premium change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

Proposal- to alter the premium features and gold use in 2x versions

Idea

Phoenician trader-
limit the premium summon to a set daily amount, this can be restricted to 4 times, this would end the technically infinite resource abuse

Troop/ship reduction-
Limit the gold use used to shorten unit queue times to one time use per block of units
( for example you queue 100 hops, you can only cut the time once . If you then queue a further 50 hops you can also cut the build time once). This will give less advantage to premium players and end the almost instant army abuse, perhaps they could also make it so you can not reduce troop build times with gold if 'call of the ocean' or 'population growth' are already cast on the city

Fix the farming loot mood reduction-
Make it worthwhile to loot in 2.0

Abuse prevention-

Yes this idea is just that

Balance-

Yes my idea does bring balance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like this idea

DeletedUser

i would still go against V1 upgraded into V2, but i like this idea

This is not a V1/V2 debate please keep it to the other threads.

FOTNS, I like the idea of this it seems like a worth while to stop the Gold abuse we by a few players when worlds start.

DeletedUser

yes I agree, and I`m a gold user..

what will happen is gold players who constantly shorten recruit times will kill off non gold players..the end result will be only a few gold players left per world, who will get bored and also leave, thus denying Inno the money the so desperately want..

point in mind..the captain feature to farm villages at once..the captain is a sea premium (until now), so they want you to spend gold from the start on a feature that other wise can not be used for (most players) 2 weeks in to the game..

it should have been commander, at least then from the start when attacking players on your island it would have made more sense

sorry a little off topic

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Solid idea, I don't like that a player can have multiple cities like 2 weeks into a server just by prolific use of gold. Gold should give an advantage but it shouldn't be THAT big of an advantage

DeletedUser12512

While I like the idea, I fail to see the motive for Innogames to make this adjustment.

As it stands they are making more money off the insane people that will spend their gold for this purpose, and the same logic holds true for this as it does for any of the other arguments given as to why things like troop reduction were a mistake in the first place.

Again, I am for the idea, I just fail to see 'what's in it for them' (actually I don't fail to see it but perhaps you could post it in your original post so that it includes a motive for them to make this change)

DeletedUser

yes I agree, and I`m a gold user..

what will happen is gold players who constantly shorten recruit times will kill off non gold players..the end result will be only a few gold players left per world, who will get bored and also leave, thus denying Inno the money the so desperately want..

while this was not my idea

to Atticus X, this is why it should be implemented

DeletedUser12512

while this was not my idea

to Atticus X, this is why it should be implemented

I feel Innogames do not agree with your assessment of what will transpire.

I applaud the players that are currently spending too much money though, all in the pretense of pulling so far ahead of the pact that they dominate a server and can destroy any non gold user in the first month. It just demonstrates the lack of thought Innogames made with troop reduction whereas the impliications of it will still take another 6 months to really be known.

Time will be the truest judge.

DeletedUser

I feel Innogames do not agree with your assessment of what will transpire.

I applaud the players that are currently spending too much money though, all in the pretense of pulling so far ahead of the pact that they dominate a server and can destroy any non gold user in the first month. It just demonstrates the lack of thought Innogames made with troop reduction whereas the impliications of it will still take another 6 months to really be known.

Time will be the truest judge.

Yes time will tell, as you also pointed out it might take months to occur, but I`m sure it will happen..A non gold player in a fight with a gold player will probably loose, for the simple reason the gold player with help from Hera "pop growth" can cut time down to1/4 of usual recruit time for 20 gold..and thus be in a better position to re-attack non gold player, who will either loose or get fed up if it continues, yes I know non gold player could also win but the point of this thread is cutting back the overwhelming advantage gold usage to cut times is about

DeletedUser

this idea has passed and will be sent to the devs :)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.