2.0 settings better

DeletedUser1405

Does anyone agree that with the new settings that 2.0 is finally getting to a stage where it getting enjoyable, i know everything cant be done straight away but at least the lagging has stopped and the long list of bugs has finally been cleared.

DeletedUser

Trading is still a bit of hassle. At least for me anyway.

DeletedUser

Well i'm finally setting up in a fairly well built area, as i'm colonising rather then conquering things are taking a little longer but my troop count is growing and I'm begginning to enjoy things a little more again :)

DeletedUser

i have to agree that things do appear to of sorted themselves out a lot. not sure about the admin though. the commands page gets a little dodgy when your timing a lot of attacks although i cant remember if it was like that before the change.

DeletedUser1405

One step at a time people, Rome wasn't built in a day, at least we are being listened to and the bugs are being sorted. It has happened a lot quicker than i thought it would so credit where its due and at last we can say a thank you to the game devs for sorting the mess out.

DeletedUser

One step at a time people, Rome wasn't built in a day, at least we are being listened to and the bugs are being sorted. It has happened a lot quicker than i thought it would so credit where its due and at last we can say a thank you to the game devs for sorting the mess out.

i agree credit where credit is due, but then they decide to go ad mess around with the layout of these external forums. one might think they are trying to alienate everyone in one way or another! lol

smile Icyber this is a joke and meant in good humour:)