2.0 Speed is Pathetic

DeletedUser13405

Downloaded Google Chrome on the home computer just to play this game....still get the hourglass. Still need to Ctrl+refresh every few minutes in the market. Pretty pathetic that the fastest browser still has problems with this "upgrade"....arrrgh, getting very frustrated with this as everything takes 3xs as long!

DeletedUser18132

So do I, so do I. It is very annoying, but the devs are on vacation, so we'll all have to just bear with it.

DeletedUser17088

I think its a bug atm. chrome was lightening before 1x worlds got upgraded

DeletedUser4013

I have to say, while I have experienced little to no lag and no response errors, I would have to say that FF has run the game better than Chrome lately. That's not to say it's a better browser, but it does seem to be working better.

DeletedUser

I have Chrome, and it is working perfectly. In fact, lately, it has run about 3xs faster than usual

DeletedUser18132

Lucky. I get response errors at least 5-10 times a day.

DeletedUser2663

Same here, i get at least 1-2 response errors every hour. Since coming back to grepo it has been much more glitchy and no where near as smooth, (for the record i use chrome). Hopefully this dosen't happen when i need to time a crucial attack. If that happens then man ill be anoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

I dont use internet explorer, mozilla firefox or google chrome i use Opera i find it the best and fastest to use for Grepolis and Grepolis Forum

DeletedUser18132

Same here, i get at least 1-2 response errors every hour. Since coming back to grepo it has been much more glitchy and no where near as smooth, (for the record i use chrome). Hopefully this dosen't happen when i need to time a crucial attack. If that happens then man ill be anoyed.

Now on Heraklion, I got 5 or 6 right now, just when I started one hour ago.

DeletedUser

I agree. I had to launch the brunt of my attack(15 sec before my cs), a few days ago the thing with the sand rolled and I got a R.Error.
Pretty bugged I was (there was another rather annoying thing that happened that time, but that's different). So, from that time,I launch attacks in anticipation of an error.(can't be too safe!)

DeletedUser

I have 0 problems with Grepolis running.

Edit: I'm still using Chrome.