2.0 ugrades!!

DeletedUser

Agreed.

Does anyone know why the wonders are not active? Kappa has the time active for a world (+6 months) and the points requirement. Yet the open spaces sit there collecting dust. Check boxes in the wonder window remain unchecked.

Also, Hades is missing from the lineup. Any idea when we can expect to see him make an appearance?

DeletedUser

Hades is now active on all upgraded worlds, hades is a setting that had to be turned on and not part of the interface upgrade process. The age of wonders will start within the next 24 hours on all worlds that meet the requirements.

DeletedUser

Any ideas about the advent gifts? Either they moved or or have not been turned on yet (again).

DeletedUser

Advert gifts are in diff locations in V1 and V2. So you need to start looking again.

DeletedUser

I seem to of lost all my attacker of the day awards I had 8 now I have none..

Also the chat function is terrible compared to 1.26 :supermad:

can we have that function back

:pro:

DeletedUser4013

I seem to of lost all my attacker of the day awards I had 8 now I have none..

They haven't been lost, just consolidated into one. This was implemented in either 2.13 or 2.14, I can't remember which exactly. You will only see the most recent one, but you are still credited with the others.

DeletedUser

Wow look at these world wonders popping up like crazy!!!!!!!!! DAM!!!!
picture1xjk.png

picture2owp.png

DeletedUser

We were doing well before the traiterous act of a certain player ruined our hopes of keeping an early lead. It shouldn't matter too much though, he was an individual, not a team player so we're much better of without him.

I'd just like to sum him up in one sentence:

He would sell everybody to win a game, funny how yesterday he was so desperate to attack PE.

Farewell Sim city player, let PE have him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the night effect. was curious about something.. Is there still a way to make the goto map coinside with the current city. I like to see all my islands as im flipping thru my lists..
just curious.