2.0 update ...ARE YOU FOR REAL

DeletedUser16679

Ah yes, king emm, I remember clearing you on Xi ;)

As you have played 2.0 for 5 hours I'm quite sure you have found the quickest way to loot already, and you have already gotten used to it enough to have an opinion ready. And I'm also fairly sure that you do know what Inno's customers want. But please, this is all your opinion, and you dislike it because it is new and different. If you would actually put all the time and effort in learning the new mechanisms instead of complaining you actually could be used with it now. It is not that hard, I've found it to be easier and once you get used to it, more effective too.

Learn to accept changes.

Iv played 2 worlds for months and yes it does have good features, and yes the new update may eventually turn out to be good, but iv 240 farms to unlock and where are we meant to have time to do this, as well as play the game as we have been doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No you don't, thank goodness, be a lot less mods from the looks of it....

Most of us have tried 2.0 worlds but opted to stay here, think that would have been a pretty big hint...

One ex mod isn't an accurate representation of all of the mods and from what I've heard Skully was a good player. And when you tried the 2.0 worlds did you give them a FAIR, HONEST chance ?

DeletedUser

I have tried 3, 2.0 versions still playing 2 of them, but I can not stand them, will be looking for a new game,

anyone got any ideas????

DeletedUser16679

iv played since june and they arnt a patch on old worlds, the good features dont compensate for what we had, and they are rubbish on I phones, and yes i know a new app is supposed to be being released but thats not until the new year so until then a big part of my game play has gone, also did i mention the unlocking all those farms? try doing that on a phone

DeletedUser

It's always worse at startup try playing when you have all your villages. Also a reminder to all that masked profanity will not be tolerated.

FYI petitions are useless this is how the world will be until it ends.

DeletedUser

iv played since june and they arnt a patch on old worlds, the good features dont compensate for what we had, and they are rubbish on I phones, and yes i know a new app is supposed to be being released but thats not until the new year so until then a big part of my game play has gone, also did i mention the unlocking all those farms? try doing that on a phone

It's not that far away until the app is released just be patient. As for the farms yes it will take some time however you can easily get the first 5 with very few troops.

Amount of troops in the farm villages.

DeletedUser

Then it has ended for me now. Thanks Inno, appreciate it.....

DeletedUser

Ahhh I knew, I knew the name, you was sapphire B**** was you not? lol I seem to remember you and her ruined what would have been a good alliance,

Thinking you knew daizan from PV and he played you both, and rimmed the whole alliance while you two whinned and whimpered, good old days lol.

King got booted by sapph for saying what he thought (he does do that) and it took 5 of you to clear him,
then eventually you went mod on him and got him banned

1) I am not Sapphire Sorrows
2) I am not what ruined the alliance, it was TGT as leader and PV as enemies. Hell, I didn't even do any leading whatsoever.
3) He got kicked because he attacked our own players - He was everything except a team player.
4) I have never liked PV's ways, neither did I plot it from the start. I only joined when the alliance was disbanded and everyone went his own way. I even sniped some PV CSs on myself.
5) I was a forum mod and I never had any power in-game. Even the in-game mods cannot do anything in the world they play. King emm was banned because he broke the rules. I do not know which rules and neither will I continue talking about it as it is now allowed to discuss bans in public.
6) We're getting terribly distracted and should stay on-topic.
7) In regards to the farms, it is a flaw in the system, certainly. Normally you would gradually conquer those farms as you go along, now you enter 2.0 with 30+ cities instead of one. Yes this brings some complications, but with a little time and effort these are resolved within a week. Also - everyone has these problems. No advantages are gained.
8) This has not bee created for playing on an iPhone/smartphone. Please keep this in mind. Any arguments that the newer version doesn't work on phones are invalid. The app has been announced and will be released when it's finished.
9) The in-game skills of moderators are absolutely redundant. Mods do not create the game, neither do they get to make major decisions in features. Everyone can test out new versions of the game on http://beta.grepolis.com, feel free to check it out and please do give constructive criticism when testing the game.

DeletedUser16679

It's always worse at startup try playing when you have all your villages. Also a reminder to all that masked profanity will not be tolerated.

FYI petitions are useless this is how the world will be until it ends.

Why cant the villages be unlocked for us, on the New worlds we opened them one by one as we took cities , iv 31 cities on NU and that's small compared to some, have you's any idea how time consuming that will be?

DeletedUser

Good Luck, jacquib, they don't give a , not about their faithful gamers....

DeletedUser

Ok, 1 thing I ment to add an 's after sapphire, I know you are not her.
I did not boast about rimming a player and taking it off subject in the 1st place, just defending a good team player.

DeletedUser

clearing me

Ah yes, king emm, I remember clearing you on Xi ;)

As you have played 2.0 for 5 hours I'm quite sure you have found the quickest way to loot already, and you have already gotten used to it enough to have an opinion ready. And I'm also fairly sure that you do know what Inno's customers want. But please, this is all your opinion, and you dislike it because it is new and different. If you would actually put all the time and effort in learning the new mechanisms instead of complaining you actually could be used with it now. It is not that hard, I've found it to be easier and once you get used to it, more effective too.

Learn to accept changes.

At no stage did you clear me on XI ....now dont lie. ..... i cleared you and 7 other members on that island for 3 weeks before the mbarrassment got you and you all had me banned...your the best dutch player in the world skully ....joker. you were not even a challenge....so dont lie to big yourself up mate ....
secondaly i have played the 2.0 worlds more than 6 hours . hence me joining 2 updated worlds weeks ago........... so dont patranise me.
its not the same and you know it ....anything else in here you wanna give me a infraction for ..plank
king

DeletedUser

Why cant the villages be unlocked for us, on the New worlds we opened them one by one as we took cities , iv 31 cities on NU and that's small compared to some, have you's any idea how time consuming that will be?

I control nothing to do with anything like that as I've said before I am just a forum mod whose job is to keep the forum clean.

DeletedUser

At no stage did you clear me on XI ....now dont lie. ..... i cleared you and 7 other members on that island for 3 weeks before the mbarrassment got you and you all had me banned...your the best dutch player in the world skully ....joker. you were not even a challenge....so dont lie to big yourself up mate ....
secondaly i have played the 2.0 worlds more than 6 hours . hence me joining 2 updated worlds weeks ago........... so dont patranise me.
its not the same and you know it ....anything else in here you wanna give me a infraction for ..plank
king

I'm not even going to start the argument here, but I never said that 2.0 is the same as 1.26. Yeah, it's a change, it's a big change, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing. Everything needs an update now and then, else we'd all be using windows 95 right now. You may experience some things as something worse than the original. Then don't complain without any relevant arguments like a five-year-old, but contribute to the suggestions/ideas section with some constructive criticism.
So who do we contact ?
You can suggest idea's in the Ideas section (make sure to use the format)
You can also go the the beta of grepolis and check newer version and give tips to the developers. (http://beta.grepolis.com)
Complaining here is quite useless as nobody who has influence will probably read it.