2.0 Update Survey Results

DeletedUser

Please leave your comment about the survey results below:

Hello players,

The Poll for the survey has come to a very conclusive result:

ChartExport_EN.png

78.6% of all 1.0 players who voted said yes to Grepolis 2.0. Only 21.4% decided that they do not want the new 2.0 features. As a result all 1.0 worlds will be upgraded to 2.0 in the near future. If possible we will try to update them before Christmas. An exact update date will be given soon.

FYI:
Some people were angry about an optional second question if you selected "no". The results above do not include the information of the second question as it seemed misleading to some players. The percentages represent only the first choice players made: Yes or No.

Thank you for voting and giving us your feedback.

P.S We apologize for mixing up dates for the poll ending.

Sincerely,

The Grepolis team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't believe this is the result. Most of the guys in Theta were against it. You, grepolis managers, can expect a serious drop of players in these old worlds.

DeletedUser22133

And yes there is the outcoming of the vote; as aspected; theta is being updated to 2.0.

Dear moderators;

Can we see the list of all players that have voted yes or no? Just to check if this vote went fair? Because, with all do respect; you can say a lot of things!!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
And yes there is the outcoming of the vote; as aspected; theta is being updated to 2.0.

Dear moderators;

Can we see the list of all players that have voted yes or no? Just to check if this vote went fair? Because, with all do respect; you can say a lot of things!!

The survey was anonymous so why would Inno release the names? Do elections held world-wide release the names of the people who voted and for whom? Also why would we, the mods, have any of that info? Inno ran the survey not us.

DeletedUser14226

yeah and Inno can say everything they want either.

Just deal with it, whether there were 99% people voted no they will still implement the brand new money-sucking version.

DeletedUser22133

The survey was anonymous so why would Inno release the names? Do elections held world-wide release the names of the people who voted and for whom? Also why would we, the mods, have any of that info? Inno ran the survey not us.

Why???

Because Innogames can tell us everything! How can we players know if these are the correct numbers?????

Exactly, WE CAN'T! So that's why me and many players want to see if this voting went fair!

Also; Gordopolis said that Innogames wants to keep the community here happy. They aren't doing that with this update!

DeletedUser

Baudin, what about a result for Theta? How many voted for yes, and how many for no. That would be interesting to see. Could you get that info?

DeletedUser

Baudin, what about a result for Theta? How many voted for yes, and how many for no. That would be interesting to see. Could you get that info?

I agree it would have been interesting but the survey did not ask that information. We will consider this option for the next community vote. Thank you for your interest.

DeletedUser19402

i am damn sure that this result is based on the all of the old world but you guys are suppose to implement the 2.0 only to the demanding world not to all.so i want to conduct poll on the world to world basisaand i think that will be justice to all the players on grepolis.

DeletedUser

Why???

Because Innogames can tell us everything! How can we players know if these are the correct numbers?????

Exactly, WE CAN'T! So that's why me and many players want to see if this voting went fair!

Also; Gordopolis said that Innogames wants to keep the community here happy. They aren't doing that with this update!

There is no chance we will ever get who was woting for yes or no, so chill out, the mods aren't reponsible for these things.
Innogames obviously care only about money. So be it. There will be less and less users, which means-less money. Their problem.

DeletedUser

Done

As others have said, I too can't believe these results as many in our alliance in IOTA voted no. In fact, I don't know anyone in IOTA who voted yes.

Honestly Innogames, if IOTA switches to the 2.0 system (which I played in Alpha) then you will not be getting anymore of my money and I'll be leaving.

Soldier4him

DeletedUser

Most people I spoke to in game wanted 2.0, a lot of them were on Iota. Maybe it is different for different worlds as everyone is bored on Iota and we need a change.

Edit. just seen Soldier4him comment and well I can say a lot on Iota said they wanted 2.0, I'm really glad to move. Many players already left my alliance cos they haven't moved sooner already.

DeletedUser

Of course the results came back in favor of switching. I've seen this kind of crap go down before in games. They want to make a big change and put out a "poll" to see if people want the change. Of course the whole thing is a sham in order to try and rock the boat the least.

Grepolis 2.0 sucks, if we wanted to play 2.0 we would. It's as simple as that.

This is just a way to try and put this over on us.

DeletedUser

I'm with PrincessLozza on this issue.

A lot have quit already because the update was not sooner. As the votes have shown more are FOR it than against it. End of Story. I don't think InnoGames would try to alter the votes. I have more respect for them than that.

If you say you think they would why do you think that? Just curious.

DeletedUser

Please remember that the forum only represents a small percentage of the community and does not accurately represent the entire opinion of all players. Obviously we have some forum posters who disliked the outcome of the poll. But as we can see the majority of the Players decided to vote in favor of the update. The poll was not tampered with.

DeletedUser9465

I really find this result very hard to believe for Theta but I am afraid there is nothing we can do to change it. Innogames wants 2.0 and 2.0 will be delivered. Too bad for us, too bad for Theta and too bad for Innogames. Now, if I may ask, when this calamity is due to happen for Theta?

DeletedUser

I really find this result very hard to believe for Theta but I am afraid there is nothing we can do to change it. Innogames wants 2.0 and 2.0 will be delivered. Too bad for us, too bad for Theta and too bad for Innogames. Now, if I may ask, when this calamity is due to happen for Theta?

Well the votes aren't just from Theta so. Hope you guys still have a great number of players after the update though. :( Sorry.

Gordopolis said:
If possible we will try to update them before Christmas. An exact update date will be given soon.