2.0 Update?

DeletedUser

Does this mean that in able to play a better version I have to start a new city? If so why can't every world be updated? I have big plans in NU, and would hate to try and manage another city in a more updated version.

DeletedUser

Did you pay for the game?

If not, what's the problem?:pro:

DeletedUser

as far as i know the other worlds will be updated, just not immediately as the new 2.0 worlds come out.

DeletedUser

But will we restart again? Cause I hate 2.0. When you take your 2nd city, and it's your first time to see it, It takes an epic amount of time to load in my crappy pc:(

DeletedUser

But will we restart again? Cause I hate 2.0. When you take your 2nd city, and it's your first time to see it, It takes an epic amount of time to load in my crappy pc:(

No, you won't restart again. You'll just see everything in sparkly 2.0.

As for making it work on slower PCs, there are a number of options you can use to do so:

DeletedUser

THANK YOU! This question has been plaguing me for some time! It's good to hear that us non-2.0'ers will eventually get to experience 2.0 without quitting one world and joining another

DeletedUser

When there is any information or news it will be posted on the forum under Announcements.

DeletedUser8790

Any word yet? Zeta is still waiting.

Theta also waiting, We are anxious for the upgrade, I have suggested a moderator spam campaign were everyone on 1.26 worlds opens a support ticket in the same day requesting the upgrade!

DeletedUser17088

Theta also waiting, We are anxious for the upgrade, I have suggested a moderator spam campaign were everyone on 1.26 worlds opens a support ticket in the same day requesting the upgrade!

I would strongly suggest against doing that if I where you, if that happens we know exactly who to punish for wasting Ingame moderators time with something they have no control or say over