2.0 update

DeletedUser4013

Well i have logged on again and all i can get is the map nothing else, the same happened yesterday when on firefox had to go on windows explorer and it was fine, but no not today all i get is the map on both servers! HELP

Have you tried logging in with Chrome? We've been seeing whether FF has had any issues today, and it's not showing any problems either. We've noticed though that IE9 is no longer working well with Grepo 2.0, but then again, it never did to begin with.

DeletedUser

Try Chrome, 2.0 works better there.

I haven't played in Delta for months now, but I just wanted to add my opinion. When they opened 2.0 worlds (and beta test servers) I feel like anyone who was interested in playing 2.0 (or just joined to try it out for a bit and then made a decision) would have done so.

I think the fact that there were 1.0 and 2.0 worlds at the same time gave people the option to play their favorite system, or even both. Changing that and forcing out all the people that prefer 1.0 is ridiculous and there is no wonder as to why people are unhappy.

I don't understand why they felt the need to change everything to 2.0 is silly considering how many 2.0 worlds exist already.

DeletedUser

Hey Sweetie, Whats kicking.. Tell dennis i say hi.

Yes Helly you are right but the problem is that many didnt try and didnt know what to expect. As the others like me that Tried and Hated it, are all quitting now and are going to take a break and move on RL or another game. Many players like myself, wanted a simple version with out that many things to do a simple Job.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is the whole of delta lagging?? I'm using Chrome and it still lags like hell and I'm always getting this error message "Response Error".

Does anyone know what's up with this?

DeletedUser19756

i have got it on google chrome and it works fine a bit slow sometimes? But having spent over 12 months learning the game i feel like i am back to basics again and have to learn all over again. so many citys to get up to speed really dont know if i can be asked!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have played in Tau so I'm kind of experienced with this 2.0.

DeletedUser

I'm new to 2.0, and after a few days of painful clicking instead of playing, a few likes and dislikes became apparent.

What i like in 2.0:
- New bbcodes (table, island)
- The ability to cast a spell on your current city from anywhere
- At first, i thought maximizing alliance forum window was a nice feature (otherwise tabs are not usable), but now styles are broken for me, and if you want to jump to let's say a linked city, it says "Please switch to the game window to complete this action! You have 20 seconds to do this" Or what? it'll explode?
- Alliance profile is probably more readable
- Congrats to InnoGames on placing context calls to action on activating premium features, that probably works better now

What i dislike in 2.0:
- troop movements from/to the city are now hidden (please change that!)
- there's no more attack/support waves count displayed in the enemy city window, on attack/support tabs (please change that too!)
- all the farming villages and new farming system (too much work to do, i'll farm players/ghosts instead)
- map in the background and lagging because of that (could it be an option in settings?)
- navigating through cities with 'jump to current city' to change the map
- notifications acting weird, tooltips on hover freezing (hope they fix that)
- no notifications of new posts on the alliance forum without refreshing the page (and most links don't refresh the page!)
- reply text area position in messages contradicts the order in which messages are displayed.
- no way of playing it on mobile yet (i guess if they make mobile version usable, i'm switching my browser user agent)

DeletedUser4013

I'm new to 2.0, and after a few days of painful clicking instead of playing, a few likes and dislikes became apparent.

What i like in 2.0:
- New bbcodes (table, island)
- The ability to cast a spell on your current city from anywhere
- At first, i thought maximizing alliance forum window was a nice feature (otherwise tabs are not usable), but now styles are broken for me, and if you want to jump to let's say a linked city, it says "Please switch to the game window to complete this action! You have 20 seconds to do this" Or what? it'll explode?
- Alliance profile is probably more readable
- Congrats to InnoGames on placing context calls to action on activating premium features, that probably works better now

Never seen that one about the maximized internal forum window. I'll have to check that out :)

What i dislike in 2.0:
- troop movements from/to the city are now hidden (please change that!)
- there's no more attack/support waves count displayed in the enemy city window, on attack/support tabs (please change that too!)
- all the farming villages and new farming system (too much work to do, i'll farm players/ghosts instead)
- map in the background and lagging because of that (could it be an option in settings?)
- navigating through cities with 'jump to current city' to change the map
- notifications acting weird, tooltips on hover freezing (hope they fix that)
- no notifications of new posts on the alliance forum without refreshing the page (and most links don't refresh the page!)
- reply text area position in messages contradicts the order in which messages are displayed.
- no way of playing it on mobile yet (i guess if they make mobile version usable, i'm switching my browser user agent)

1. I've asked that the troop movement be made an optional 'pop-out' screen
2. All of those are listed in the Troop Movements (but indivudually)
3. farming players/ghosts does provide more resources, but trading with FVs without conquering them is something I also passed along
4. In Settings under Map, you can change how it works to optimize it
5. Suggestion of a drop-down similar to 1.26 to be added in has been passed on
6. I can see whether the tooltips freezing is a bug
7. Well you can read the last response easier if it's up top instead of covered by the reply box
8. Hopefully Grepo Mobile at the beginning of next year should change that for you

:)

DeletedUser

The lag is terrible today, much worse than over the last few days.
Response errors are also now a regular feature.
T, do you have some quantitative data about the improvements being made?
People complain about this game becoming a sim/farm game, the fact is, at this rate there will be so many ghosts everywhere, it will be difficult to find non-ghost targets.
From a player point of view, it seems to be getting much worse. Please get us some numbers? Give us some hope that this great game is becoming great again.
Fredios

DeletedUser

The lag is terrible today, much worse than over the last few days.
Response errors are also now a regular feature.
T, do you have some quantitative data about the improvements being made?
People complain about this game becoming a sim/farm game, the fact is, at this rate there will be so many ghosts everywhere, it will be difficult to find non-ghost targets.
From a player point of view, it seems to be getting much worse. Please get us some numbers? Give us some hope that this great game is becoming great again.
Fredios

haha improvement thats a laugh