Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does anybody have an estimate when 2.0 will come to Nu... I cant wait :Angry:

DeletedUser

I don't care much about any of the changes except hades... I have a reason why... Not telling though...

DeletedUser

If they upgrade this server to 2.0 version I'm leaving.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why people don't like it. Ok, farming is fair enough, but otherwise, is there a reason. Games have to evolve, just like Grepolis did. If you can't adapt to change, well...

Aicy

Strategos
Osl. There are lots of reason.

The interface is lousy, inefficient and fidgety. The farming system feels so inhumane and unrealistic, and rather than logging in every 10 minutes and sending out whatever troops you have lying around you feel like you have to stick to Grepo's lame schedule so you can just click that little button for the resources you need... It just feels so much more like work. Then there's that you have to look at that ugly map (that doesn't even work as well) the whole time... etcetera etcetera

I can adapt to change. I mean the game I play the most (Starcraft 2) is constantly changing with constant balance patches and such and I'm fine with that, but a change like 2.0 is a bad one. 2.0 is a completely different game to Grepolis, and that type of game is not a type of game I like. If I wanted a game like Grepolis 2.0 I'd play Battledawn.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Really? I love the interface, its superb. If you find it fidgety, stick the block on so it only shows 1 window at a time.

Farming. Well it suits me, though I know isn't everyones cup of tea. I agree with all those threads in the ideas about changing the ratio of the amount you get down, its not exactly right with the most active getting the most resources. Though then again, they are the ones putting more endeavour in.

Ugly map... I disagree. I love it compared to the old, stale interface. That maps more annoying, having to plan an attack with 8 tabs open.

I think people are being too overly critical on it, and just need to fiddle with the options to suit them.

Aicy

Strategos
Even so.

It's a different game really in it's interface. There is hundreds of browser games out there, and the style of Grepolis 1.26 is my favorite. 2.0 is not that style and if I wanted it I could play one which has that interface, such as Battledawn which I mentioned before. (Which is very very similar to Grepolis 2.0)

I chose Grepolis for reasons that don't appear to be present in 2.0.

DeletedUser

I wonder what the devs could do to maybe revert it more. Ok, keep 2.0, but make it so that the player can format the interface to the way he/she wants, or at least make it so that it looks slightly more like 1.26 if people want that.

So, for example, frozen non-windowed interface?

DeletedUser

I love the 2.0 changes but I think some of them are too much. Farming I personally hate but others love it. Honestly I love the new graphics but it makes moving around so much slower. Personally the Phoenician Trader was one of my favorite. He comes once a day and you get troops/resources. That makes me very happy :).

DeletedUser15275

everything in 2.0 is fine, just the farming. maybe if the devs return the old 1.26 farming, then 2.0 will absolutely be perfect. i mean it is hard to click every 5-10 mins

DeletedUser

The only thing i like in 2.0 is hades.
everything else is bad or has a problem.
graphics are better but it is so slow!

DeletedUser

I'm sure that they will find a way to speed up 2.0 graphically. Farming however, well... support the ideas in the ideas forum :p

DeletedUser

I think it is good but at the end of the day tabs can be used for farming and booty if you dont want to be on all day then do max demand

Status
Not open for further replies.