DeletedUser

The interface is just plain awful.

Sorry innogames but you lost another premium paying player. Started winding down as soon as 2.0 started being talked about. Knew it would implemented regardless. If I can to take time to complain about the gameplay, you know what, I'll just stop playing the game.

DeletedUser

I have to say guys .........

Since the day man learned how to use tools humans have pretty much done as they pleased, evolution sucked for all the 4 legged beasts that man decided to hunt !!

For me this game has always been fun because of the people and not the interface, i have played 2.0 on other worlds and have found the start alot easier but the general gameplay and fun stayed the same.

Although Dazlerr is part of Fusion and i a Hugger i have to agree with him, i would have quit a long time ago if it were not for the people i have spoken to and since met in real life that i would not have done if not for this game, once you get used to the interface its quicker. And as for the moaners, man up, deal with it, there are thousands of others in the SAME BOAT as you.

DeletedUser

The thing is this. The CUSTOMER is always right. Two things are happening now. Great / Good players are leaving in droves. (I'm not sure what the standard drove is... I hear it's a lot though). Which is leaving the halls of many a good alliance forum with the sound of crickets, wild wind and the sight of tumbleweed rolling by.

So those unhappy customers are leaving and leaving the players who are here because we've met some darned fine people... but now that they're gone. Why stay? If my unhappy mates are gone, whom do I chat with?... there's nobody in the chat anymore???

Give the people what they want, or they'll vote with their feet.

I'm soooo glad I don't have a windows machine with this interface. It's bad enough that you have to turn that crank on the side of the desktop to get the windows machine to go. Heck, I'm old enough to remember when you had to use a real boot just to boot it up... With 2.0 I have the odd response error on a MAC, but nothing like what I'm hearing about. God help you!

By the way... I find I'm agreeing with Yogesh on this one. Some of the 2.0 stuff ain't half bad, but you gotta fix the administrator... and fix it so it's useable without gold.

Give the people what they want.

DeletedUser

been quite a few days since I had an error now. I'm begining to much prefer 2.0 aswell. Now I got my head round it the interface is sooo much better

DeletedUser

been quite a few days since I had an error now. I'm begining to much prefer 2.0 aswell. Now I got my head round it the interface is sooo much better

Give me your monkey fella, I think you have spanked it enough!:eek:

DeletedUser

I'd much rather cover my bum crack in mashed bananas and walk around a cage full of Gorillas than play 2.0. It's about as much fun as pashing my sister.

DeletedUser

The bugs will be worked out, though I cannot give any timeframes. One of the main reasons for upgrading the 1.x worlds to 2.x was so that Inno could focus on one version, and thus get the bugs worked out faster.

Dont seem to be working out that way,
still plagued by errors tried to send 5 timed attacks today and only 1 left when i wanted it to the rest kept going round in circles while the hourglass was laughing at me :p

I know you gave no time frame for the bugs to be fixed but is it in 2012 or a piece of string kinda length ?