DeletedUser

I might end up leaving since most of my allies in the other world are just totally furious with the upgrade. This game just because a choir for everybody. not fun..

DeletedUser21362

Not made up my mind yet, but while 2.0 wasn't terrible starting from scratch with, it has been a total disaster as an upgrade. I'm just glad I was already somewhat familiar with it, although that makes it far from acceptable in current state. Slow, buggy and takes way too much effort to perform simple actions.

It wouldn't have hurt to leave a few legacy servers.

DeletedUser

i agree to everyone, the new version is beautiful but I love the old one
requirement in playing the old version does not match the newer one, so if many of us choose this world because of different purposes, i used to manage my cities well in 1.0
i know the farming in 2.0 but look the farm should be converted automatically but not.
structure and strategy for me changes the whole thing

to whom shall we can relay the petition to put back the previous version.
I'm very nervous that a whole day for me is being waste, i cant reach the amount of resources i take unlike in previous version.

for me every click i have to wait for 3 minutes, how can this be, this means i am not or my machine did not reach minimum requirement for this game.

DeletedUser

I would like 2.0 just the farming village.....id rather send my units to attack rather, than demand....i got more resources from attacking