2.02 Market place is so annoying

• Thread starter Leadspitndragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Okay don't know how many of you have tried the new marketplace but I think it is absolutely horrible. I'd like to use much much harsher terms but not trying to get banned so soon.

The biggest thing that is annoying is that if your cursor moves even a little the pop up boxes disappear.

It's really annoying and I honestly don't see why the Devs ever messed with it. The last system worked a heck of a lot better and was easier to use. Not to mention it was very intuitive compared to this annoying pop up box junk.

It's like they just figured out how to program the pop up boxes so they want to put them on every bleeping thing. Of course all of us know that the separate pages in 1.XX made the game load much faster then how it acts like a old slow flash player based game now.

I would really like to spend about 2 paragraphs just cursing out the Devs for the 20mins of frustration I had trying to use their new POS market system, but that would just get me banned. So Devs how about in 2.03 you put it back the way it was and stop screwing with the things that actually work. :supermad:

~LSD

DeletedUser3393

I think I can get used to it, but I agree I liked the old system MUCH BETTER!.

Also the responses are slow on the page.. and once u click on a trade, it gives u the option of how many resources u want to trade. If you decide to change your mind, you cant make the box disappear unless u click on sending another trade.

I would really hope you bring the old system back

DeletedUser

Conservatives.. :p

I like the new system. It's more clear and it works fine. If the boxes don't work properly it's not grepolis but its your PC.

Only change that should be made is a X on the box to click it away. For the rest it's pretty awesome.

DeletedUser2795

I like the new market system, but it definitely needs a few improvements (like a little X on the pop-ups).

DeletedUser

could anyone post a print screen of the new market here?... I don't play in .en versions and would like to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never played the old version :p But you have a point ... also is\was it possible to filter offers ? because I don't think I have to scroll down 4 pages just to find one offer trading silver for wood .. :Angry:

DeletedUser2795

it is and was possible to filter, with the current system you click on the header for the column you want to filter within and then click on a resource or enter a number.