2.100 Discussion Thread

Zarun-

Strategos
I'd partially read this

An icon to re-open the daily login bonus has been added to the UI. It will only be visible if you can still accept the reward for the current day.

And got excited because I thought 7 day rewards on new worlds were coming back. :(

Cool update. Interesting stuff with the festivals, that's gonna be fun in Dimale.

Item sorting will be nice too.

The GM

Phrourach
No changes have occurred to the cost/time of city festivals as stated in the with the new upgrade as stated with any of the worlds I play on? Seeing it only lasts 48hrs, when will this take place?

DeletedUser35069

Release 2.100 is a good enough reason for a celebration. Therefore, there is a surprise waiting for you in the Agora. The city festival will be way cheaper and the time will be reduced. But that is not all...!
The Agora Celebration starts on the 19th of November at 10:00 server time. During the event every City Festival will cost only 5000 Wood, 6000 Stone and 5000 Silver and depending on your world speed the city festival will need only 6 hours for speed 1, 3 hours for speed 2 and so on! We reduced the conditions for starting a City Festival as well, so the Academy at level 5 will be enough. The event will last for 48 hours, so hurry up and start your city festival now!
Additionally to the city festival you will benefit from two boosts: 40% increased favour production and a 40% reduced unit build time.
We hope that you enjoy the event and celebrate the 2.100 release together with us.

tomorrow

Zarun-

Strategos
The agora event is a great idea, really like it a lot.

Instead of relying on us spending gold, it rewards the most active players. Exactly how it should be.

DeletedUser21774

What time zone is server time? At the moment, in Zancle (EN83) it appears to be GMT. It used to be Berlin time. Is this a variable concept?

DeletedUser31385

What time zone is server time? At the moment, in Zancle (EN83) it appears to be GMT. It used to be Berlin time. Is this a variable concept?

It went back an hour for Daylight Savings. You could have accidentally changed it.

DeletedUser10962

Does anyone else think that the fact we're on 2.100 shows that inno need to stop tinkering so much and focus on doing good updates that matter not all these stupid small ones no-one gives two hoots about?

Zarun-

Strategos
Am I risking a ban by taking 40 min naps every few hours in order to do all possible festivals in the 48h period?

I tried posting a ticket but it's been hours without a response.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else think that the fact we're on 2.100 shows that inno need to stop tinkering so much and focus on doing good updates that matter not all these stupid small ones no-one gives two hoots about?

Hundred Percent True.

Zarun-

Strategos
Thanks for the favor!

BdTe2f2.jpg

LI6anXf.jpg

:supermad:

Definitely one of the coolest 'events' so far.

Zarun-

Strategos
speed 3 late game, or speed 4 mid to late game. + favor boosts

Yeah speed 4. I got like 7 hrs sleep out of 48, ended up unlocking close to 14 slots with this event.

That's what grepo events should reward. Dedication and activity.