2.111 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Tuesday the game will be updated to version 2.111. Feel free to leave any questions or feedback below. Full changelog can be found here.

DeletedUser29066

Sweet!!! Banner changes. And a no-premium event. Horaaaay!

DeletedUser14397

should have done away with the banner all together

DeletedUser35934

If the banner still causes a fraction of a seconds delay or any minor inconvenience it will remain a problem.

Turning it off would be the best option.

DeletedUser12512

an option to turn it off, or change the banner into something that reflects the games genre would be welcome, right now it looks like a banner left over from some medieval game innogames was developing and nothing like a greek game.

I also wanted to point out that occasionally the text that is suppose to go in the banner is too long for the banner itself, (the message is too long) I forget which messages but i would have thought that before implementation they would have cycled through the possible messages looking for inconsistencies, maybe bow they can do it?

the non premium event? do you mean no gold purchasing? yes that is welcome thanks for that

DeletedUser48477

Sweet!!! Banner changes. And a no-premium event. Horaaaay!
i cant believe about non - premium - unless i see it
_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser46838

Baudin Toolan said:
With this version we have finished the implementation of a new event that will be running on our servers soon. This event is quite different to our other events because it does not contain any premium option. You were asking for such a non-premium event, so stay tuned and watch our beta servers to be ready to test it.

i3SxPJO.png

What's up with the "Refill" option? Didn't you say no premium?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This isn't the no premium event. The event with no premium is coming in the future but we honestly don't know when. All I can say is that it isn't the next event.