2.112 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.112. Feel free to post any questions or feedback below. The full changelog can be seen here.

DeletedUser48477

hmm, how about the training queue stuck at 00:00:00 ?
_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser21784

Training queue bug: what about fixing the most annoying bug currently in game? Will it be fixed silently, or won't it be fixed this time either?

Btw, the new world I'm playing (Kos on us-server) doesn't have this bug.

DeletedUser43367

Yep, the training queue bug, in all the years I've played grepo this is the one bug that really roasts my pelican. Now, if you fill the recruitment queue with 10 troops at a time, and wait for all 7 to time out, the first is still stuck at zero, the other 6 look as though they're yet to start but you can still put another 7 in the queue, thus having 14 little boxes.

DeletedUser21774

Strategic View fixes and improvements - I can't wait to see what these will be? Since my cities are the size of a nation's capital icon now, can I hope that the view will show me the name of my city when I hover on it?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'll collect info from the bug thread you guys made for it and will resubmit it. I might need additional info so keep an eye on the old thread as I might be asking for specific stuff in it.

DeletedUser21774

stuck training queue plus lag means building swords again (griffs was clicked) - this post install of new version.

G1usnq3.jpg