2.115 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.115. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread. Full changelog can be found here.

DeletedUser51340

I have a question... Shouldn't total Grepolisscore points be the same in each world?

I have 45650 points in Carphi, 45025 in Helike and 44175 in Imbros.

Now being that the total Grepolisscore points reflects points from all worlds shouldn't that figure be the same in every world?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Things are probably still updating. I keep getting new awards. Give it a day and if the scores aren't all the same then it's time to look into whether it's a bug or not.

DeletedUser37468

erm....probably a really silly question....why have we had customer experience questionnaires (which are good btw)....for Elvenor when we are playing Grepolis?

Just wondering.....

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Where did you get the questionnaire? Ingame or in an email? If it was in an email it was likely a random survey sent to emails that have registers with Innogames related games. The amount of people who play on multiple Inno games is quite high after all.

curadh

Phrourach
I had the questionnaire as well - in game (I just closed the link as soon as I saw it was irrelevant spam)

DeletedUser37468

It was in game....now if they would do one of those for this game...they would get a true measure of feeling from players.....

DeletedUser37468

.......oh these devvies have way too much time on their hands...just had the questionnaire pop up in game again...3rd time in Abdera

People have such a magnificent sense of humour around here.....which is kind of a good thing really otherwise their would be an awful lot of pooters, tablets and phones being launched out of windows about now :D

DeletedUser20908

So where can i find the option to turn the mini map back on in the upper left corner? it got removed and i'd like to put it back on

DeletedUser53578

Possible Bug(s)..

Seems along with score changes, the Mini-Map seems to no longer be present. I've used the Mini-Map very much and say if this was a cancelled feature for the new Greploisscore that is should be implemented back as soon as possible.

It would be much appreciated, but given from say what has been said, it just might be a delay based rather on lag and/or some sort of computational threshold to say of some sorts.

I would not say in terms of compensation that Grepolisscore can make due for the Mini-Map. Especially if say score be told is scores to settle.

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

DeletedUser53578

Also, there is particular reason for change alliance defaults around also as well??

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

DeletedUser22517

So this is the new long awaited update and grepolisscore.I must say i stayed all night up to wait for this.This is mind blowing and a big game changer update.I have dreamed about this for years...

You wasted time and money on another useless update.When you gonna realize that none of this cosmetic things you do matters?What is the point of this grepolisscore?Like i am gonna use this to see who is good or who is not?It is total...I noticed this because my mini map is gone.
I am a gold ... but where is the promise you give to all players about non gold event?It is in your official statement and 1 week already passed?
This is what you should work on and in this order:

1.New servers

2.New end game

3.Communication with players

All your problems will be solved.

DeletedUser41868

So this is the new long awaited update and grepolisscore.I must say i stayed all night up to wait for this.This is mind blowing and a big game changer update.I have dreamed about this for years...

You wasted time and money on another useless update.When you gonna realize that none of this cosmetic things you do matters?What is the point of this grepolisscore?Like i am gonna use this to see who is good or who is not?It is total...I noticed this because my mini map is gone.
I am a gold ... but where is the promise you give to all players about non gold event?It is in your official statement and 1 week already passed?
This is what you should work on and in this order:

1.New servers

2.New end game

3.Communication with players

All your problems will be solved.

Bravo, sir.

63e5b840-a28b-11e3-83ac-dbd001b9a9c0_Oscars-20-Feet-4.gif

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mini map being removed isn't a bug. The mini map didn't really get much use since the majority of players just clicked on either island or strategic view to see the ocean.

DeletedUser46838

Mini map being removed isn't a bug. The mini map didn't really get much use since the majority of players just clicked on either island or strategic view to see the ocean.

^That explains why Inno keeps implementing useless stuff and removing the actual useful ones.

DeletedUser41868

Mini map is used all the time and that space is also where the approved add-on tools provide unit count info for the unit of your choice. The grepolis score there is useless and took away something players actually used. [SARCASM]Maybe Inno can offer another special offer for only a few of us to be able to purchase gold and have that turned back on.[/SARCASM]