2.115 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser46838

The devs never played Grepo; they don't know what's important and what's not. I'm very close to quitting this formerly wonderful game.

DeletedUser22517

What is good and used by players needs to be removed and replaced with useless things.Amazing job INNO, speechless :(

DeletedUser22517

This is nothing but a spam from INNO.
10 LS build...Yes!Amazing i just built 10 LS i have more points now.How do you you turn off this :mad:

DeletedUser51129

Im too for returning mini map. It was very practical when exploring islands to see in what ocean they are. Grepoliscore might as well be shown somewhere else, rather than take mini map place.

DeletedUser37468

...if it ain't broke, don't fix it...apart from the growing shopping list of technological defectivenesses

frilly bits are less of a priority to fixing the said technological defectivenesses cos its them things that extract the peepee and frazzle and turn grey the hair, cause countless sleepless nights and generally get everyone into a very bad mood

DeletedUser41868

Mini map being removed isn't a bug. The mini map didn't really get much use since the majority of players just clicked on either island or strategic view to see the ocean.

Mini map is used all the time and that space is also where the approved add-on tools provide unit count info for the unit of your choice. The grepolis score there is useless and took away something players actually used. [SARCASM]Maybe Inno can offer another special offer for us only a few of us to be able to purchase gold and have that turned back on.[/SARCASM]

DeletedUser40768

My bad I forgot it's all about bragging rights. So city view will be replaced with goldscore. The more gold you use the higher the score. That will be a score to be proud about :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

My bad I forgot it's all about bragging rights. So city view will be replaced with goldscore. The more gold you use the higher the score. That will be a score to be proud about :D

Look what've you've[devs] done! you got my grepo-friends quit grepo!!! :supermad:

DeletedUser30490

I dont really care about the minimap tbh,but i did enjoy the bir counter! Also why the hell is the color assignments icon taking so much space? :rolleyes:
I was pretty excited for the grepolis score feature to be released,but it's a pretty useless imo...what's the point of it seriously? All i see is yet another feature players don't care about being implemented into the game. The devs keep saying they have(will?) started work on the endgame,but how hard is it to give us an exact date? No one expects it to be implemented in a week or a month,all we want is for us to see your progress on the endgame...give us a bit of hope. Let us really know you are working on the endgame rather than just saying it's coming.
A new endgame has been promised since 2012 now and you expect us to believe it seriously takes 4 freaking years to implement a new endgame? There's a ton of community ideas alone on it. How hard is it for the devs to just sit down,put every other stupid project you're working on and focus on the one the players actually give a damn?
The devs keep saying it's coming,but you dont even give us a rough date on when you plan to implement it? Yet you have time to bombard us with useless feature after useless feature when nobody cares about them
NOBODY cares about grepolis score,noob protection,a new and easy way to join an alliance. Literally no one gives a damn about them,there is nothing wrong with the current alliance finder either. If a player doesnt get accepted into an alliance it's most of the time cause they don't know how to play with a team or some other stupid reason. There are plenty of good alliances out there that even take noobs in and train them to be really good-.-
Just give the players what they want,and that's a new endgame...not any other BS you guys think it is.

Ranga1

Strategos
Druvi your missing the point: they do these things to keep new players around in the hope they stay and pay. All the established players literally don't care about them, they spend money usually regardless of how inno treat them (case in point last few disastrous actions by inno) new players have no idea about how bad the end game is so they don't want that yet, inno are trying to keep them around long enough and spend money so eventually they come here and complain about end game :D

DeletedUser22517

I dont really care about the minimap tbh,but i did enjoy the bir counter! Also why the hell is the color assignments icon taking so much space? :rolleyes:
I was pretty excited for the grepolis score feature to be released,but it's a pretty useless imo...what's the point of it seriously? All i see is yet another feature players don't care about being implemented into the game. The devs keep saying they have(will?) started work on the endgame,but how hard is it to give us an exact date? No one expects it to be implemented in a week or a month,all we want is for us to see your progress on the endgame...give us a bit of hope. Let us really know you are working on the endgame rather than just saying it's coming.
A new endgame has been promised since 2012 now and you expect us to believe it seriously takes 4 freaking years to implement a new endgame? There's a ton of community ideas alone on it. How hard is it for the devs to just sit down,put every other stupid project you're working on and focus on the one the players actually give a damn?
The devs keep saying it's coming,but you dont even give us a rough date on when you plan to implement it? Yet you have time to bombard us with useless feature after useless feature when nobody cares about them
NOBODY cares about grepolis score,noob protection,a new and easy way to join an alliance. Literally no one gives a damn about them,there is nothing wrong with the current alliance finder either. If a player doesnt get accepted into an alliance it's most of the time cause they don't know how to play with a team or some other stupid reason. There are plenty of good alliances out there that even take noobs in and train them to be really good-.-
Just give the players what they want,and that's a new endgame...not any other BS you guys think it is.

New end game means new servers, new servers means they need to spend more money on them plus more money to maintain them.Do you really think they gonna do that?
Forget about new end game, that is not gonna happen.

DeletedUser37468

Just a little "stating the obvious" type suggestion for the powers at be (aka developers)...since they managed to drop themselves into the abyss once again (something they have frankly an extraordinary knack of doing lately)

The Elvenar questionnaire was dropped into Grepolis by mistake....I had a looksy at it, as I am sure others did too

Instead of relying on Baudin, Richard and the other mods to be your "carrier pigeons"....and now that, accidently, you proved a questionnaire can be easily delivered in game

Why don't you do that for Grepolis, every server......its not time consuming to code it into each server, this is already proven fact

Send out a "Customer Satisfaction" questionaire......place a copy here on the forum for those who might still be lurking here and not sure about continuing to play

People will then tell you in no uncertain terms what they feel the game requires, changes that need to be made...including anything detrimental...and then you can sit and read them before bed, and get some idea just where a brilliant and enjoyable game all went Pete Tong....and start to fix it

Now...we know "fixing" will take some time...afterall...the grocery list of broken bits is longer than the entire series of Game of Thrones and possibly just as confuzzling to sort out

However.....you would gain your old sceptical and fed up gamers back, encourage new ones and keep those that you have if you used that method of bridge building, listened to your customers, acted upon their suggestions/complaints/brickbats/bouquets.....maybe even a once a week update on here and in game as to the progress of the fixes, suggestions etc

Then you...developers....will be back "in touch" with the warm and fuzzy side of your customers instead of continually alienating them and placing Baudin, Richard and the rest of the staff here and ingame in the firing line from disgruntled, peeved and generally cheesed off customers

Now how difficult is that.....not really...if you want to keep your game at the top of the popularity listings (oh and the lots of lovely money entering the company bank accounts)

Failure to do so will inevitably lead to a mass case of Grepexit...and that would genuinely be a great shame cos the game is a good one and many have made firm and long lasting friends as a result of playing

DeletedUser35069

Not a fan of this grepo score thing, heavily aimed at WW with the pts which I understand as Devs seem to think everyone likes them but then the other pt ratios make no sense.

To complete the whole column of awards upto 25 erinyes earns you 1000 pts and same with the others myths columns all small amounts not even a cities worth, yet to earn the legendary army of 5000 myths earns you just 250 pts! same with the cs's build 500 for 250 pts yet tri's you earn 500 for only 400 units. Seems like no reasoning behind the pts and numbers where picked out of a hat so pretty pointless update hasnt achieved anything.

Besides that the map has been removed which was used way more than devs probably realise (also how do they actually know how much it was used? it was a unclickable map) and the additional greposcore section on the frontpage looks like it's been plucked from a box of scrap images, thrown together and added in. The entire main page has a color scheme all the clickable buttons are dark blue and have a lighter blue scrollover, the new button is light blue with a yellow scroll over. Apart from the color it looks like rather than create an actual click through button image they have cut corners gotten the larger image from the greposcore main page and simply reduced the size to fit the button with ms paint hence why there is absolutely no clarity in the actual button you click through, its just a blur doesn't even look like it has a G in the centre of the button unless you look. Whoever created that section has paid no attention to the current frontpage.

Lazy thought process to the whole section and reasoning behind the pts.
Completely lazy production of the images and thought to how they combined with the current layout and design.

DeletedUser30490

lol anyone noticed this one;
aa3df1197e5047d0871b6a0a7ef42fe6.png

the devs must know nobody in their right mind makes over 100 envoys :D