2.56 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser32373

Was the alliance cap problem repeated here from 2.55 or is that just me hallucinating from this angel dust here in my system?

DeletedUser44776

Is update 2.52 ever going to be implemented, or has that been cancelled?

Changed the way how inactive accounts are handled: accounts that did not reach 176 (or more) points within 2 days will now be removed from the game in order to make room for new players. The town of these accounts will be instantly removed from the map and the slot will be available again for new players.

DeletedUser38224

Is update 2.52 ever going to be implemented, or has that been cancelled?

Changed the way how inactive accounts are handled: accounts that did not reach 176 (or more) points within 2 days will now be removed from the game in order to make room for new players. The town of these accounts will be instantly removed from the map and the slot will be available again for new players.

That was already implemented...

DeletedUser

When will they add the new City Overview?? Buzzing for that :D

DeletedUser10789

I was hoping for the Grepolis Ap to fix the broken forums, a SERIOUS problem I've seen since last update.

Before last update I could scroll but it was messed up, now the forums crash the ap entirely, lol.

I bet it is in the works, just wanted to mention it is all. :)

Richard

Strategos
I was hoping for the Grepolis Ap to fix the broken forums, a SERIOUS problem I've seen since last update.

Before last update I could scroll but it was messed up, now the forums crash the ap entirely, lol.

I bet it is in the works, just wanted to mention it is all. :)

App updates occur on a separate rotation to the browser game.

DeletedUser21784

I was hoping for a fix for the grouped battle reports -- the bottom of the last report in the group is being cut off so you can't read the numbers

grouped_battlereports_cutoff.png

DeletedUser32373

Next new world, old worlds won't get it so they stay balanced.

DeletedUser

New world

Will there be a new world uploaded with this update? and what day will it be released?

DeletedUser

The next update should address the lag. It takes ages to open up the screens sometimes. This game isn't intense, I don't understand why the menus don't load up faster.

DeletedUser

I seem to have lost the option to move reports to other folders i have created...is this getting fixed in this upgrade or am i alone with this problem..:heh:

Ok my stupidness has been revealed the administrator had worn off...duhhhhh.Please ignore my dumb question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21784

(facepalm) scroll down

don't "facepalm" me Carlos, I'm no idiot. Of course I did scroll down to the very end :rolleyes:
If you take a close look at the provided pic, you'll see the scroll bar is down. More down than this isn't possible.

DeletedUser5819

Will there be a new world uploaded with this update? and what day will it be released?
New worlds don't start on the same day as updates. I am not saying it will never happen, but I don't think it ever has yet.
New worlds get announced here the same as updates, but usually with less notice.