2.95 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the 9th of September, Grepolis is being updated to version 2.95. Feel free to post any questions or feedback below.

DeletedUser36146

more dumbing down I suppose

DeletedUser

Where exactly did the community ask for stone hail to be changed to that by the way??

From what I read the community asked for it to be an option similar to a revolt attack when attacking. All you guys have done is stop the rest of us from smashing turtles.

I mean, honestly, do any of the devs actually think before you guys implement changes?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
People wanted stone hail to be able to be toggled. However they also didn't like the fact that even if a catapult died it could still damage your buildings. It was thought to be unfair if you could attack and lose but still mess up a city.

DeletedUser23986

People wanted stone hail to be able to be toggled. However they also didn't like the fact that even if a catapult died it could still damage your buildings. It was thought to be unfair if you could attack and lose but still mess up a city.

Sure, after 3 years, you all of a sudden wake up. Can you also redirect us to the thread/discussion which was the source of such a feedback?

DeletedUser38465

Sure, after 3 years, you all of a sudden wake up. Can you also redirect us to the thread/discussion which was the source of such a feedback?

Baudin is a forum admin not a developer. He had nothing to do with it, you could direct your attitude farther up the food chain.

DeletedUser

Cheers for the answer Baudin, I don't agree with their reasoning, but appreciate your response.

DeletedUser

It was thought to be unfair if you could attack and lose but still mess up a city.

Well catapults work like that with walls, im guessing the people who thought it unfair were the ones having their buildings damaged ;)

DeletedUser21625

every other unit that makes it into a city does damage before they die. They may kill troops, or smash down walls. Why are we being so precious about cats and stone hail all of a sudden?

There was some suggestion that we may be able to toggle it on/off depending on the attack we were sending.

But, grepo had other ideas, as usual.

Bring on the 'unintended consequences".