2.97 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday, the game will be updated to version 2.97. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

DeletedUser31385

That market issue was a killer. Glad to see it will be fixed.

DeletedUser49244

I'd like to see shorter building times especially for CS and Conquest.

It took forever it seemed to wait for resources to accumulate before using them.

DeletedUser31385

It took forever it seemed to wait for resources to accumulate before using them.

What speed was the world?

DeletedUser42519

Long building time is the reason that grepo exsists.

DeletedUser2246

Hate the victory point change, why do you keep changing things that don't need it!

DeletedUser46671

"adjustments to Agora" Don't like the new look for the " Culture" tab.and indeed agree with Kedo, Why do they need to change things, that don't need changing?

DeletedUser

Looks awful and full of bugs.

Now when using the administrator to run multiple VPs it comes up with error messages so have to run them via each city's agora. Only thing is that the game also crashes now when scrolling through more than 3 cities so cant run VPs that way without having to refresh 20 times.
Pointless changes which has made some premium features unusable. Way to go!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45577

Completely agree. The change to Agora was and is NOT useful at all.
I want to know how many bp's I need to run my next victory procession. We all know we need 300 bp's ... but how close am I, how much did it I miss it by etc.
Instead of this useless change to the Agora, why not change the staggering wait time until the bp's actually appear by reducing it in half, at least?

DeletedUser

Improvements :The costs of the victory procession are now displayed in a new style. Seriously? I think someone messed up BIG.

DeletedUser21625

once again it is all about prettying things up at the expense of function. Another unintended consequence.

DeletedUser21784

OMG, the new Agora has really changed to the worse. Again an "improvement" nobody asked for, and absolutely needless. As others have already mentioned, we all know that we need 300 bp for the next city slot, so what is this good for?
Even worse: the victory processions cannot be clicked in the culture overview anymore. I need to go to every city and click vp manually. Takes a lot of time when you have more than 80 cities. Developers, do you actually test your improvements and fixes before you apply an upgrade?

GBc9cuX.png

DeletedUser42857

another update that goes through beta community and comes out the other side full of bugs.

reason.. nobody is playing beta worlds anymore. Inno need to try and work out some way to get people playing beta.

DeletedUser2413

I think this link explains the agora update perfectly... What is it good for?

... Only thing is that the game also crashes now when scrolling through more than 3 cities so cant run VPs that way without having to refresh 20 times...

Now, in all seriousness, I echo the complaints of the cycling through the multiple cities as well. It may be due to the fault of one of the more common userscripts that are used, not the actual update alone, still running through the paces to replicate without.

DeletedUser21774

Where did my battle points go to? I only want to run vps through my special double cp city unless there is a massive bp backlog. How can I tell?

I added 2k bps to the total, and wanted to run additional vps until my used hit, say 113k for example. Guess we have to think differently? If I want my totals I have to go to the ranking. If I want to run in the culture premium window... it is either all or nothing... or is this greyed out because we are getting rid of that feature?

Are we going back to the non-premium only way of running vps?

Is this temporary or the new way of doing things. Apologies for the rant. I'll be used to it in a day or two, but these questions jumped to mind. Maybe someone can explain it to me in little words.

DeletedUser11165

Why even make this change. Literally who comes up with idea of changing something that works perfectly fine and no one has ever complained about.

Sometimes the actual incompetence is staggering. Lets change something that no one has ever complained about and then screw it up.

DeletedUser48681

Stupid tossers ............. and I dont care if I get a slap on the wrist for it, WHY WHY change some thing that doesn't need changing???? Can only repeat what's above I need to see how many points I need for the next CP

DeletedUser50388

I would really want to know how many BP I have collected in total, and how many I have used. Hoping for a change that will show that again.
Beside that, nice changes :)