2.99 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the 4th, the game will be updated to verson 2.99. Feel free to post any questions or feedback below.

DeletedUser31385

I like the new layouts, but could you guys please add our total BP to the culture overview?

DeletedUser42857

looks like a nice change to daily bonus

not resetting is a plus, its dumb when you go back to 20 favor one

7 days, good, well, we shall see, depends if the day 7 reward is as good as day 20, 25, 28 used to be

edit: just looked on beta. Day 7 reward favor wise is only 100, so a lot less than day 25-30 used to be, but over the course of time you get more i guess because of the non-reset

annoying its only 100 though. used to be good to have the daily bonus sitting unclaimed just in case you needed to do an emergancy sea storm, wisdom etc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

looks like a nice change to daily bonus

not resetting is a plus, its dumb when you go back to 20 favor one

7 days, good, well, we shall see, depends if the day 7 reward is as good as day 20, 25, 28 used to be

edit: just looked on beta. Day 7 reward favor wise is only 100, so a lot less than day 25-30 used to be, but over the course of time you get more i guess because of the non-reset

annoying its only 100 though. used to be good to have the daily bonus sitting unclaimed just in case you needed to do an emergancy sea storm, wisdom etc

They might need to increase the amount per day because it is now 7 days instead of 30. Anyways, we know 3.0 will be here before the end of the year. Im interested to see what they will roll out. We might get a new deity.

DeletedUser23986

i think daily reward change may finally be good.

DeletedUser

Will there still be a chance to get 50 gold? I appreciate the chance to get some gold a couple of times a year.

DeletedUser42857

Inno have already said they arent worried about milestones and dont have anything particular planned for 3.0

of course they could be lying

or they could just go 2.99.1, 2.99.2 etc

DeletedUser31385

Inno have already said they arent worried about milestones and dont have anything particular planned for 3.0

of course they could be lying

or they could just go 2.99.1, 2.99.2 etc

People will be disappointed if they make no changes.

DeletedUser37459

Great improvements for the update and I like the daily reward thing but I think shared connection is where your focus should as it needs an overhaul. It has been messed up for a very long time. For the next update could you focus on this problem? See my thoughts below that I posted in the ideas section.

Yes, this feature needs to be revamped. I understand the need for it as it helps fight people with multiple accounts, but do you really expect them to declare their cheating? My brother and I play and we find it hard to help out our alliance. We have to wait 48 hours before we can do anything. We almost lost a city due to this but luckily an ally of ours stepped in and stopped the siege.

I think shared connection should stop all sharing of resources, spells, and help with reservations. But, if someone in the alliance or an ally needs help, both people on the list should be allowed to attack/defend the city. Why stop me from helping an alliance mate because my brother sent resources to them? I don't own that person's account so stop me from helping them? I should be allowed to help anyone I want and my brother should be allowed the same right. It should prevent us from helping each other, but not others. You ruin the game a lot by doing this.

I hope my rant made sense.

DeletedUser31385

Great improvements for the update and I like the daily reward thing but I think shared connection is where your focus should as it needs an overhaul. It has been messed up for a very long time. For the next update could you focus on this problem? See my thoughts below that I posted in the ideas section.

The devs don't accept our ideas which is a problem. They simply ignore them and put in their own which hasn't been that many here lately. They need to do both.

DeletedUser30490

was hoping to see a endgame if the next update was 3.0
sadly it's 2.100 :rolleyes: