Pending 2 bugs- marketplace and island quest

DeletedUser

Sorry, I forgot to read the diagnosing bugs thread. Here they are anyway:
World: Imbros
Cleared cache/cookies: yes
Tried different laptop/tablet: yes, didn't happen on tablet but I find game more convenient on my laptop
Tried different browser: yes, and that's what fixed it, but it is still a problem on Microsoft edge
Different connection: no
Full version issue
Web version Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Bug didn't affect Mozilla Firefox 47.0
Diagnosis: When I cancel a trade deal I made in the marketplace all buttons stopped working - I could click on them and they made the graphic of being clicked on but they didn't do anything, had to open Grepolis in new tab for anything to happen.
Second bug I'm not quite sure about, happens randomly so I haven't been able to test it properly. What it is is sometimes accepting rewards on island quests doesn't work and all that happens is that another tab of Grepolis opens. It lasts somewhere around a minute on average and then the button starts working again, on Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright make sure to send in a ticket as we can more readily see what is going on. Also make sure to try the standard steps of clearing your cache and swapping browsers. Ruling those two out narrows down what the problem might be.