20 and counting

DeletedUser

So if you look I am not that big and I am not playing that actively. However, I have never joined a alliance on this world yet and I have 20+ invites sitting in my harbor. That is a shame.

How many do you have?

Oh and I have 1 from every Fusion alliance lmao... I must be wanted

If you found this funny plus rep me lol

DeletedUser17045

Had around 30. Deleted them all. I only considered those with a decent message along with their invite. However, none of them satisfied my criteria.

"If you found this funny plus rep me lol" <---------- If I could de-rep you anymore, I would. -.-

DeletedUser32029

Had around 30. Deleted them all. I only considered those with a decent message along with their invite. However, none of them satisfied my criteria.

"If you found this funny plus rep me lol" <---------- If I could de-rep you anymore, I would. -.-
What's your criteria,to enter in alliance that everyone knows is going to win.Have you ever founded an alliance.learn to lead not make fun of those who at least try to lead.

DeletedUser17045

What's your criteria,to enter in alliance that everyone knows is going to win.Have you ever founded an alliance.learn to lead not make fun of those who at least try to lead.

That just tells me all I need to know about you. You clearly don't know me and my past experiences in regards to Grepolis in whole. I'm sure if someone is kind enough, and if they know of my past, they'll be more than happy to inform you. I'd rather not shame you my self.

DeletedUser

^ This.

Or, if you really want, you could always make an anti-CheezeHead PnP. ;)

DeletedUser

Lets see.... I've received the following:

• 3 Riski business invitations to their Edessa Financial Seminar: "Smarter Silver Saving in a 401Cave."
  • An urgent message from the Crisis Alliance... not really sure what THAT was all about.... they only gave me a few moments to reply, withdrew the invite and ran off loudly babbling about some disaster...
  • 2 free trial offers from an alliance called Purity of Essence.... Purity of Essences' Biremes & Bath line of shampoos & conditioners. Their motto: "Conquer the world with soft luxurious hair that begs to be touched."
  • A special discount coupon for an industrial strength laxative from the alliance The Hard and Bloody Way.
  • and 1 invitation to go to hell....

DeletedUser

It got worse for me too

openinvites.png

I'm thinking about joining them all; taking screenshots; and posting them on the forums here.

DeletedUser2863

Cheezehead reputation is shown by the green under his name and the fact that he joined the forums in April 2011 (18 months ago) yet you look at grepostats and see 0 points and 2,600+ points and think hes - like looking at my grepo stats and saying im too, and hows Cheezehead doing theese days

DeletedUser

You have had one of me and then we spock on skype and i withdraw it not out of disrepect but out of our chat :)

That's what you do. If someone doesn't accept an invitation right away you withdraw it. That saves people from ending up spying on your alliance and doing harm. If you leave them open you can do all kinds of stuff. If a person decides later they want to be part of an alliance they can apply/re-apply then; and then the invite can again be sent out.

I figured what you did was common sense.

DeletedUser17045

^ This.

Or, if you really want, you could always make an anti-CheezeHead PnP. ;)

One of the main reasons I play ;)

Cheezehead reputation is shown by the green under his name and the fact that he joined the forums in April 2011 (18 months ago) yet you look at grepostats and see 0 points and 2,600+ points and think hes - like looking at my grepo stats and saying im too, and hows Cheezehead doing theese days

Hahaha, long time no see, my good man! Glad to see you're in here as well ;)

DeletedUser22931

Oh my gosh, it's the Cheezy one! :eek:

How time flies, I remember way back when you were just a tiny teddy and your mama SS used to beg me for wood daily :p

How have you been? :)

DeletedUser17045

Oh my gosh, it's the Cheezy one! :eek:

How time flies, I remember way back when you were just a tiny teddy and your mama SS used to beg me for wood daily :p

How have you been? :)

Hahahaha! Very good Lance! How's uhhhh Imogen? ;)

DeletedUser22931

Haven't talked to that hopeless dreamer in a long time, or anyone else actually, since I was away from the game for months.

Might have to look her up though, think she'll be legal next month :p

DeletedUser17045

Haven't talked to that hopeless dreamer in a long time, or anyone else actually, since I was away from the game for months.

Might have to look her up though, think she'll be legal next month :p

Hahaha! I think so ;)