2013's Favorite Mod Poll

Who is your favorite mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Back by popular demand is the Favorite Mod Poll where you, the posters, tell us which of us is your favorite (though we all know it's just a formality and that I'll win). I'll leave it open for a month so everyone has a chance to vote :)

DeletedUser

Yay! Wait NOOO! Who will I choose?! So hard they're all great!...And you won't ban hammer me for not voting you right Baudin?

You putting up the poll now?

DeletedUser

I will LOL if Baudy makes it a single option poll :p Or a poll when all the options say the same thing :O

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I was making the thing, jeez. There were quite a few options to input so it took time and the voting is public so you'll notice any oddities in vote totals.

DeletedUser

So we're all good with the fact that I might not vote for you......right?

DeletedUser

I voted for Baudy for getting rid of all those pesky counting threads, and cos he has a purple muffin :3 Me wantssss.....

DeletedUser

By all means vote for whomever you want.

Glad you understand. I, of course, hold a deep respect for you, just so you know :) (Although I'm not sure about your ability to tell the difference between a muffin and a cupcake :p)

I have reached a decision, I voted Lane. After long self-debate, I rounded to Lane seeing as a) I've 'known him longer than Pushty' and b) He's a smurf :D

DeletedUser

What are the rules regarding voting for oneself? Just out of interest ;)

DeletedUser

I would have voted for him if he was up earlier......... ;) heheheh (kidding btw)

DeletedUser

That's a relief!

You know, how would you like it if someone went around and corrected all your mistakes Baudin? :D Nah I feel the ban hammer's presence would be strong.