2013's Meanest Mod Poll

Who is the meanest mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Since we have a new favorite mod poll I figured why not have a new meanest mod poll too? So who do you think wields their ban hammer with the most force? Who imposes the harshest censorships? Whose shoes do you just not like (or is that just something I think about?). Regardless, let us know! :)

DeletedUser

I will do so, but with little ease *gulp* :eek:

Oh and I hope you post a ton more polls, I love 'em!

Edit: I can't make make the best decision but I'll make an educated guess. Oh and who voted Lane?? Hes a softy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He is... But dat banhammer..... :O

images

DeletedUser

Oh pfft, he's just a loveable smurf with no dark-side-in-which-he-bans-people-till-he's-satisfied.

DeletedUser

Yea im scared of that tom, thats why i listened to you about my sig :D

DeletedUser27793

haha jorisva
U voted for Ninepence she is one who never speaks much but she is very good and not mean

DeletedUser23986

I am sure that either BT or Sirloin is going to win the poll.

I would go for sirloin, but then, the bans he gave had a reason. but i didn't like BT reducing my post count.

DeletedUser19042

I am sure that either BT or Sirloin is going to win the poll.

I would go for sirloin, but then, the bans he gave had a reason. but i didn't like BT reducing my post count.

That had a reason as well.

DeletedUser23986

That had a reason as well.

That had a personal reason. Well, lets say for multi-accounting all mods will ban me. But for spamming, it was his personal choice. Tyrion was much more lenient than him, so i would say, it didn't had a reason.