2014/2015 Premier League

DeletedUser47414

The premier league will begin again in a few weeks. Who Will Win? Lay your predictions below.

In my opinion I think Manchester United can challenge for the title this season under Louis Van Gaal. Chelsea will come in 2nd behind them I think. Man City and Liverpool will go down this season and Arsenal will finish 3rd.

That is my prediction. What is your? :eek:

DeletedUser

Man Utd will struggle, but finish 4th for champions league football.
Man City will either take the place of Man Utd or go into Europa League football.
Chelsea will finish 2nd.
Arsenal/Liverpool will win - the one not winning takes 3rd place.

Hull, Southampton and Burnley or Sunderland will get relegated. Leicester have enough to stay up - maybe even finish top half. :D

DeletedUser44194

Looks like Chelsea are running away with it at the mo, obviously still early in the season.. there unbeaten still, impressive display against Manchester United today.. gotta strong team, got enough players they good field two strong teams...

Few underdogs in the top 5 is nice also, Southampton ans West Ham..

My end of the season prediction is this:

Chelsea
Manchester City
Arsenal

DeletedUser44194

As a Fulham fan i can honestly say i dont care :)

Nice couple of results for you these last couple of weeks, youll be in the play-offs by the end of the season, he'll do well Symons

DeletedUser3613

Ya things are looking up, we need to be back in PL in 3 years imo or its back to div 3 for us LOL

DeletedUser44194

Your next 3 games will be crucial, would expect you to be back in the Prem before or nxt year, Miss the Chelsea v Fulham derby