2015 NFL draft

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

I don't think they will draft a RB, Lynch still got some years on him.

alot of people said that this last year was his last, and i bet you if they won in February he would've retired. hes only got i would say 2-3 years MAX, RB's usually start declining when they hit 30

DeletedUser40768

I agree with Shrefty that he doesn't have many years left, but I doubt they draft a RB early. I would say, as someone else mentioned earlier, that they should probably go after WR and OL in the draft.

DeletedUser

I gotta say Winston to the Bucs. Then Cooper to the raiders at 4th. Probably see melvin gordon drafted later by the colts, cowboys, maybe patriots. Gurley could go first round, hard to call. Receivers will be fun to watch, some teams are gonna find real playmakers

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Pats will draft some guy with injury issues that everyone else thinks is a bust and then he'll end up a pro bowl player.

DeletedUser

DeAngelo Williams picked up by the Steelers. Now they got a good returns RB, but need a new safety to cover Troy Polamalu's retirement.

DeletedUser30636

hope for your sake he's not a bust. Watch them get rid of Mettenburger, and he live up to all the hype they were giving him before the draft, and Mariota be another RGIII :p