2016 Grepolis Community Choice Awards

DeletedUser31385

STARTS IN 4 DAYS!!!
I am continuing this event. Right now I want to get awards set along with other information. I will have the same awards as the 2015 along with a few others.
DO NOT DO THIS YET!!!
You will be able to nominate people to receive these awards. The categories will be listed below. Please make sure your nominee fits the requirements of the award. Please send your nominations to my privately through the mail system. Any nominations posted below will not be counted. Nominations are now being accepted.
Rules

Forum Awards

Poster of the Year
*Good quality posts

Most Helpful Member
*Anyone (Not on staff) who helps people out

Moderator of the Year~ Automatic Nominations
*Best moderator on the staff

All-time Best Moderator~ Automatic Nominations
*This includes anyone currently working AND those who have retired.

Spammer of the Year
*Rule breaking disqualifies you

Game-play Awards

Player of the Year
*Player with the best skills this year

Alliance of the Year
*Best alliance (performance wise) this year.

All-time Best Player
*The best player (2009-now)

All-time Best Alliance
*The best alliance (2009-now)

Please suggest awards below.

Last edited:

Aicy

Strategos
I nominate Aicy for Poster of the Year Most Helpful Member, Moderator of the Year, All-time Best Moderator, Spammer of the Year, Player of the Year, Alliance of the Year, All-time Best Player and All-time Best Alliance.

Ryann16

Strategos
Game-play Awards

Player of the Year
Jturck

Alliance of the Year
Quality over Quantity

All-time Best Player
Mizraith (en3)

All-time Best Alliance
Route de la Mort (en3)

DeletedUser31385

I told you guys. Nominations are not being accepted as of this point. The awards are getting set up.

DeletedUser31385

Ronnie Pickering deserves every award here. I'm sorry, but no one else comes close.

I haven't released rules yet. I will have to do that soon. Just telling you, a person can't win everything. It is unlikely to happen even if it isn't prohibited.

DeletedUser31385

Nomination period will begin on 11/10/15

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Nomination period has been changed to a month starting on 12/1/15. Be sure to have proof when nominating. Voting will follow and last for 14 days. Finally, the winners will get their prize!

DeletedUser31385

If anyone has a list of past moderators, please post it below. I need that information.

DeletedUser

Game-play Awards

Player of the Year
Jturck

Alliance of the Year
Quality over Quantity

All-time Best Player
Mizraith (en3)

All-time Best Alliance
Route de la Mort (en3)

QoQ haven't done anything substantial. If any alliance deserves that award it would be Fluffernutters on Sinope.

DeletedUser31385

QoQ haven't done anything substantial. If any alliance deserves that award it would be Fluffernutters on Sinope.

His nomination doesn't count because he posted it in a thread, and also there was no attached proof that they should be nominated.

DeletedUser31385

Please take some time in this next month to think about who you will nominate and why (Please include proof for award).

DeletedUser31385

Bumping to give everyone the heads up it is starting in 4 days. Nominations will NOT be accepted before the tenth.

Aicy

Strategos
I nominate Aicy for Poster of the Year Most Helpful Member, Moderator of the Year, All-time Best Moderator, Spammer of the Year, Player of the Year, Alliance of the Year, All-time Best Player and All-time Best Alliance.

DeletedUser31385

You're not a spammer my friend. Your posts per day is way too low for that.