2016 US Presidential Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Idk Cruise insists that it would be perfectly legal for him to become president. I'm assuming that he counts as a natural born american through some odd loophole. As I understand it he was born in Canada but his mom is american. Maybe he was born on a military base or outpost?

DeletedUser40768

Idk Cruise insists that it would be perfectly legal for him to become president. I'm assuming that he counts as a natural born american through some odd loophole. As I understand it he was born in Canada but his mom is american. Maybe he was born on a military base or outpost?

No the internet says his family had lived their for 3 years because his father had an oil business. They then moved to the US 4 years after he was born. Cornell's law page says that:

One may also be a "natural born Citizen" if, despite a birth on foreign soil, U.S. citizenship immediately passes from the person's parents.

So yeah that is how he is eligible probably, as his mom was and is American. But the debate is fun, just like Obama's birth certificate :D

DeletedUser31385

Hillary had 6 people show up at her speech and Bernie had over 1000. :D

DeletedUser40768

Heard Hillary had a 5 min speech yesterday, I'm impressed lol

DeletedUser44027

Maybe it's just because I spend a lot of time on Reddit, but... the Bernie lovers are pretty oppressive in their own right. Not that I support Hillary's dealings nor Trump, but it's hard to get an unbiased picture of the guy, what with mainstream media ignoring him and the internet loving him. I don't think I've ever seen a candidate do some of the things he has, but nobody is as perfect as their fans paint them to be.

DeletedUser

b73KLjx.jpg

Before I get stoned to death, I just want to say that I am not pro Hillary, nor I am into politics. I just had an idea and I did it. I think it is kind of funny and scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I believe Hillary Clinton shot herself in the foot. She said, "We are going to raise taxes on the middle class."

DeletedUser

Donald Trump shpuld be the president of America!!

Make America great again..

Status
Not open for further replies.