23rd Trade Pact

DeletedUser

The 23rd Trade Pact

The 23rd Trade Pact
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war." - Plato

23rd.gif

Fellow kings of Byzantinum... The 23rd Trade Pact does not exist anymore, as long as it has united with its fellow ally Mount Olympus, under a new banner, Legeonas Praxidicae. We will keep serving the justice by the same code but as legionnaires.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

So you're in a war game but...war is your last option? Well I guess someone has to do this. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Oh, yes. Well, it sounds strange, that's true. But even war has rules. For territorial expansion or kind of casus-bellis, factions fight. However, some powers exist, which attack cities that are not so expanded, only for looting. That limits the joy of the game of other players and of course, not so "cool". We don't want this to happen. We wish to unite to protect ourselves and others from this cruel imperialism. Also if we want to fight when we are ready, it won't be really hard to find infamous people who deserve it. :) As you said, someone has to do it.

DeletedUser

Ah, you're in ocean 23....Yes good luck to you indeed...
You're gonna need it to stay in one of our oceans ;)

DeletedUser

I like the Raven in your Avatar... really do

I see what you want to do but somehow there must be a form of dominance you're proposing... otherwise the game would be pointless, I mean... its not like Sim city where your population is always demanding something...

playing just to raise a city is pointless right?

though I like ur at least bringing in a new approach.. which doesnt imply necessarily military/belic warfare...

My alliance also isnt an all-out expansion type, though its different from yours

DeletedUser

We are to protect our neutrality as long as we can, because we know can't protect it forever. :)

Actually, I adopted this policy for the new players, as I am not so old too. New players usually seeks neutrality until they have advanced enough. So this policy would help us in both ways, to get members without making them being nervous of fighting and losing it all in the beginning, and to keep a good relationship with other alliances.

It is obvious that someday, some players will oppose us a way or another. Even they don't, we would find a "hostilish" alliance to fight against. When that day come, we want to be ready by ourselves and get the support of other friendly alliances in the same time.

So it is founded as a "trade pact" as long as the name tells. We don't want to play the role of overlords, we don't want to enter a fight that makes no sense and would last forever. A game that you seldomly enter wars and win always better than a game you fight all the time and take a slow progress. It's another way of saying being "organised" for us.

DeletedUser

We are to protect our neutrality as long as we can, because we know can't protect it forever. :)

Actually, I adopted this policy for the new players, as I am not so old too. New players usually seeks neutrality until they have advanced enough. So this policy would help us in both ways, to get members without making them being nervous of fighting and losing it all in the beginning, and to keep a good relationship with other alliances.

It is obvious that someday, some players will oppose us a way or another. Even they don't, we would find a "hostilish" alliance to fight against. When that day come, we want to be ready by ourselves and get the support of other friendly alliances in the same time.

So it is founded as a "trade pact" as long as the name tells. We don't want to play the role of overlords, we don't want to enter a fight that makes no sense and would last forever. A game that you seldomly enter wars and win always better than a game you fight all the time and take a slow progress. It's another way of saying being "organised" for us.

Lets fight ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, Conquistadors. A worthy alliance for fighting, "together". ^^

DeletedUser

Oh, Conquistadors. A worthy alliance for fighting, "together". ^^

Haha, don't try to go all "allies" on me :p
We've already won 2 wars...
First one was against a 200k alliance, and we were 70k...We won.
Second one was us against a 80k alliance (we were 150k) We won in 3 days :)
Neither alliance exists anymore.

DeletedUser

We are pleased to announce that we are now allied with Conquistadors!

We specially thank them for their kindness and honesty on diplomacy.