Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser5061

For those of you who don't know who we are and why we are called Venom let me give you a clue...

who we are

and what we do...

up%20p21-d.jpg

You see we are a constitution dedicated to bringing new players through, teaching them the right way to play, preventing self-serving snakes like your leaders from using/misleading/manipulating newer players to get themselves ahead in the game (oh and making our friends at inno money so keep cutting times ;) )

Did you know inno is short for innovation, isn't that :cool:

InnoGames.png

Getting back to business, you see there was never a need for Venom 2.0 and Chaos Hunters to be fighting this early in the game but your leaders saw if they provoked us, we would attack they could use you lot as shields and use the BP gained to get themselves cities...

cities from you I might add....

35i6fc0.png

Its kind of sad and twisted but unfortunately, there are these snakes out there that will stoop to such lows just to make people think they are good at a game. They will assure you they have a plan in place, they will do an op on venom with their allies but if you got a look into their cities you would the scared bunch of..

2ufufps.png

To be fair if you were on a island with me defense is all you would be building too, am scary like that ;) just kidding.

Anyways purpose of this thread is not to victimize those that have been victimized by association with these snakes but to offer you guys a choice. Tomorrow night the flags over the cities of Chaos Hunters members will be turned red. Anyone still in that alliance will be considered an enemy to Team Project Venom Deux and will be hunted down, conquered and farmed to the point where they will find themselves stressing and losing sleep over what is just a game.

Warring against an alliance our size isn't for everyone, that is why I am gonna give members of Chaos Hunters a 24 hour notice so you can choose whether you want to partake in such event. We have nothing against any of you as individuals our goal is to take down the alliance Chaos Hunters and as long as that alliance exists and you are in it, we will just keep coming after you.

If you do indeed feel victimized by association with cowards like DefectedUnorthodox and Agrokend, do decide to leave the Chaos Banner you will be treated like everyone else on the server, nor friend nor foe, you can go join alliances like Black Legion or Foofoo somethings. Those of you who feel you are good enough may even apply to join us once this alliance has disbanded, former Reaper of Death members are welcome to contact me for invites as I understand your former crazy leader merged you into that alliance, you never had much say in the matter.

Disclaimer: Above is not personal attack on anyone, I just play this game with honor and play my butt off to get to the top and just don't see eye to eye with those that get their differently. You can perceive it as propaganda or choose to see the facts, the way I see it, I am giving you the option to regroup and give yourself better chance at glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41124

Hmmm, You guys have conquered 70% innactives, which is our fault but not such a grand feat. and we have taken at least 2 more citis off your alliance that you kicked before cs landed. You havnt won anything yet and have gained maybe 3 cities from real players and lost exponentially more cs's to do it. Are we supposed to be scared? instead of talking rim a few of us then you will have some respect. The obnoxious chit chat all over this forum is mildly entertaining but highly childish.

DeletedUser

Nice read. Bit excessive for a game isn't it. Think you might need to step away from the computer and remember what RL is, babe ;)

DeletedUser5061

Hmmm, You guys have conquered 70% innactives, which is our fault but not such a grand feat. and we have taken at least 2 more citis off your alliance that you kicked before cs landed. You havnt won anything yet and have gained maybe 3 cities from real players and lost exponentially more cs's to do it. Are we supposed to be scared? instead of talking rim a few of us then you will have some respect. The obnoxious chit chat all over this forum is mildly entertaining but highly childish.

Childish? what you doing playing games granny.

I don't make excuses but at least on 3 occasions you guys revolted your own players and sneaked a cs on them instead of defending, in all my time in grepo, I have never seen an alliance operate such away getting their players to give up their cities so they don't lose cities to Venom.

You will never get one of our former players come here and say something this..

219qwrl.png

DeletedUser

That's right. You just conquered the inactives. You only conquered about 3 active cities to us. People should know that you LOSE CS EVERYDAY ON TRYING TO CONQUER US. We had 2 cities from you and those are the only offensive ops that we did to your alliance and it became SUCCESSFUL, not like yours! EVERYDAY THERE IS A FAILURE. I'm laughing here on the floor counting the CS you lose trying to conquer us.

DeletedUser

Nice read. Bit excessive for a game isn't it. Think you might need to step away from the computer and remember what RL is, babe ;)

Not RL thing again, it s too old, but well since you brought it up, I have to say some people are rich enough not to worry about RL, you'd better work your off for your RL, BABE :)

I dont recommend you the babe part though, you might end up torn apart :)

DeletedUser

That's right. You just conquered the inactives. You only conquered about 3 active cities to us. People should know that you LOSE CS EVERYDAY ON TRYING TO CONQUER US. We had 2 cities from you and those are the only offensive ops that we did to your alliance and it became SUCCESSFUL, not like yours! EVERYDAY THERE IS A FAILURE. I'm laughing here on the floor counting the CS you lose trying to conquer us.

Oh a new one, just today :), what? you wanna say he s also inactive?

lgt32cb.png

Sticking up to the inactive excuse is not gonna make you look strong, it just shows your disgrace, dishonor, dis-integrity and cowardliness.

It s a simple game, learn how to play it instead of blurting out nonsense. :)

DeletedUser

By the way, what do you conquer? Ghosts, internals, what else?

VGd6c02.png

DeletedUser

Not RL thing again, it s too old, but well since you brought it up, I have to say some people are rich enough not to worry about RL, you'd better work your off for your RL, BABE :)

I dont recommend you the babe part though, you might end up torn apart :)

Haha I like you, buttercup. If you don't like my pet names for you, i'll keep trying until I find one you do like. Honey?

Well looks like we are in the same boat here. Grepolis is a fine way to amuse myself when I get bored of counting my money. Don't forget, assumtion is the mother of all....ups.

I've obviously not been playing long enough to have heard the 'real life' thing so its new to me. Thats all that matters isn't it? What I think.

I want to lick your face.

Back to topic though I really don't get what you are saying. Not making excuses at all, I am not a leader and have no interest in the politics (though a little obsessed with battle points), what is the point Daizan is making?

I don't see underhanded techniques really. People go inactive for 2 days or play for less than an hour a day, they get put in revolt by venom and lose their cities. Then you guys gloat on your profile page about how many cities you have taken? Doesn't really make sense to me becuase all that does is make us want to avoid giving you the satisfaction. Yay or nay?

Too much of the pot calling the kettle black here. Sweetheart.

DeletedUser

By the way, what do you conquer? Ghosts, internals, what else?

VGd6c02.png

Excuse me that city dispicable me was a little turtle. I've been contently showing as many people as possible the report when I conquered. Happy as a pig in (poo) :)

DeletedUser

you'd better work your off for your RL, BABE :)

Haha I like you, buttercup.

I want to lick your face.

When you think you've seen all the genres of smack-talk....in waltz DarkCaver and fwmarta. I believe we've entered uncharted waters here in Paros. While strange, it will likely keep the readers glued to the forum.

DeletedUser

When you think you've seen all the genres of smack-talk....in waltz DarkCaver and fwmarta. I believe we've entered uncharted waters here in Paros. While strange, it will likely keep the readers glued to the forum.

This is more of a Paso Doble Mr Farg.

DeletedUser

Most of us can prove with spies that most of the targets were active or supported. Or like daizan showed you abandoned something which i would really question if i was a chaos member you could be next.... Secondly losing a cs everyday is a major exaggeration this is the first op and other attacks that happened certainly haven't been constant. You took in your words two active cities, didn't we in your words take three ;)

I usually don't pick apart someone post like that but basically everything you said was false.

(FlyingMonkeyBoy ingame)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, You guys have conquered 70% innactives, which is our fault but not such a grand feat.
never heard of inactive to be this much active when he had 3 cities in revolt
Well he was worried, he had to try :)
spytalk.jpg

This is how 80% of cities looked like when we attacked them or spy on them, so go figure why they take ghost,internals or no alliance players