24F 4th issue

DeletedUser

24F NEWS HERE TO ENTERTAIN AND DELIGHT

Hello everybody and welcome to the 4th (yes number 4) of 24F newspaper.We have seen not many important things happening this week but some happened like Sader80 reaching a good amount of cities and points and also gomodo reaching 10k ABP congrats you lucky things.Well this issue won't have that much of news cause well nothing happened that is very important so on to ocean news.

O54 NEWS:
What can I say....Well it's the same thing yet 24F proving there control in O54 in any way you want.24F started a war with DoM which is proving good so far now that there best player papolix is/going to be banned because of attempt on selling accounts the DoM average will drop very,very,very much and will leave them with no pride at all.No reports in this issue cause there isn't anything yet (sadly) so let's go into something new this week.

24F TOUR
This week special will be a free tour into 24F (no classified info though)
so let's get started(If any other alliances wants me to write a biography about his alliance PM me in-game my account name here and there are the same) :

1)Freaknasty022:The founder of 24F and claims to be one of the founders/leaders of Kryptea in Tau.A very experienced player that knows how to play the game and unlike what achillies says he knows how to lead also.

2)Devalin:Agressive,talented player who was a good addition to the 24F ranks who proved himself very well until now.A bright future is waiting this guy in Athens.One of the 2 power houses of 24F.

3)Hagop Abroumian:What can I say.....Started in Omicron and was in very good alliances (WoE in Sigma and RoK in Tau).He knows his way around the game and the grepolis forum also.

4)Hogmos:The official recruiter of 24F a very kind and funny man who has a brother in NoE which I want to know the account name of his brother.If you want to join 24F send him a msg.

5)Silistra:Former riot member and makes a good team with devalin if they can do it.One of the 2 power houses of 24F.

6)Tuzza:A.K.A Itulrade.He was called to 24F to give an "experienced touch" to the alliance.A very experienced player which 24F wants to prove his experience here also.

On to the interviews(not too much in this issue)
Davesastutzman
1)What do you think of 24F?
Looks like a decent alliance that has some good seasoned veterans. LOL thats why I joined.

2)What was the reason you joined Black Death?
I'm a noob and no one wanted to recruit me.

3)What do you think about the war with NoE?
I want to fight them in any way possible.

4)Do you think you guys will beat NoE?
Of course we will kick em to the curb lol

Gomodo
1)Why did you join NoE?
In the first few days of Athen's opening, I was debating which alliance to join and had many alliances offering invitations. Many were tempting and had many experienced players but one alliance caught my eyes which was NmE.

2)What helped you in attaining that much ABP?
It's all about the amount of time put into this game. 5 minute farming, farming inactives, and trading to attain more resources than others and always using spells to cut training times. More troops equal more ABP. ;)

3)What do you advise to players to increase their ABP?
Be more aggressive! Build more offensive troops rather than defensive troops. Hide your troops if you're being farmed and aim for enemy's off-time to strike. But after today's update, I'm sure defense troops will play a major role in this game. More supports resulting in less ABP and more DBP overall.

4)What do you think the future will hold for Athens?
I think Athens has a bright future ahead. Alliances are actively engaging in war against each other and no top alliances making pact. So far I'm very happy with the aliveness of this world and as long as this continues, I'm sure Athens will prosper and stay a fun place to be :)

Sader80
1)What do you think of 24F?
2ft seem to be a very strong and well organized alliance.I believe NoE and 24f are going to rule this world, in my opinion they are the best 2 alliances

2)Why did you join Virus?
I joined virus cause i had some friends in there from different worlds.

3)Why did you leave them?
In virus there was no organization,no leadership, basically we were a boat without any captain

4)Why did you join NoE?
When i joined NoE i finally saw red dots on the map,war is the joy of grepolis and NoE are sure ready for it.The whole alliance is working as a well oiled machine.I love it here, everyone helps each other.

5)What is your opinion on the ongoing wars in Athens?
I can say only about the NoE wars that we have right now, i don't have opinion about other wars cause i don't participate in them.I believe all the members in NoE are strong and ready for every challenge we find in our way.

Other news:
Athens didn't change very much since the last issue.Minor and major wars are taking place and the newest of them was the war of 24F and DoM.What will happen to them????Well there is one answer to that.....

STAY TUNED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's okay, but just seems to bee a whole lot of stuff about 24F, nothing really interesting, (I didn't read the whole thing though), but I don't get why everyone says stuff like "great job, +rep". Maybe it's just to make the person that took the time to write it feel good. Or maybe I'm just losing my interest in grepolis. I'm not saying it terrible but could have a lot more of improvement. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

As I said nothing interesting happened during this issue so......Wait for the 5th issue and I might post reports with the fight of 24F against DoM.

DeletedUser

I'll try to make it as funny as I can and I want to add something to the issue.

IS IT TRUE

We have sources that confirmed us that papolix the best player in DoM is leaving the game and trying to sell his account.Me and someone else reported him and we are eagerly waiting for the answer.[Shnara looked my ticket :)]