Newspaper 2nd Edition-Gela Weekly-Top 5 ABP Allainces And Their Success

DeletedUser30490

Top 5 ABP Allainces And Their Success

Another week passes by and gela looks like it will be heading into conquest in 3-4 days.Everyone eagerly awaits to see what the top 12 alliances have got in store for gela and how they will move on from their.Saying lets take a look on the "Top 5 ABP Alliances".

Top 5 ABP Alliances:​

1. Malicious-11009 ABP
  2. The Fallen-9833 ABP
  3. Krypteia-7756 ABP
  4. OCEANS VETERANS-7138 ABP
  5. CONFRONTATION-4498

Like always i confronted the leaders on their thoughts.Some replies were great and others really didnt reply,Their answers were that "Their too busy.Anyways lets start from the bottom.

5..Confrontation-Being the last they were the alliance that was too busy.Wonder what a alliance which has less that 5K ABP is really busy doing?
30988797.jpg

4..Oceans Veterans

1.What got your alliance to the place it is today?
Th3K1ndr3d said:
What got us there was simply clearing islands we want to keep to ourselves and farming other players.

2.How do you intend on keeping it that way?
Th3K1ndr3d said:
We'll keep farming and clearing our islands for the time being. Later by attacking other islands and also our lower points members will get battle-ready so we expect to start earning more BPs soon.

3.Are you at war with any alliances at such a early stage?
Th3K1ndr3d said:
We're not at war with any alliances at this stage. An early world scuffles can't be called war.

4.How long do you think your alliance can keep its position as one of the
top 5 ABP alliances?

Th3K1ndr3d said:
I think until the end of the world. I mean Gela, not December 2012.

3..Krypteia

Diane of Kefalonia said:
Purely the volume of players. We are packed tightly on some islands and so abp is not a priority. Players just get them when they can.
If you look at the highest point players on the server, you will see that, generally, they are concentrating their resources on building their cities

2.How do you intend on keeping it that way

Diane of Kefalonia said:
Right now, we just want to get ready to start taking cities.

if so why?

Diane of Kefalonia said:
There are spats but we have not turned any alliances red yet

4.Are you planning on using support of your allies in the war?
if so who are they?

Diane of Kefalonia said:
When it comes to the allies and enemies stage, there may well be joint ops with allies. But that will not be soon.

5.How long do you think your alliance can keep its position as one of the
top 5 ABP alliances?

Diane of Kefalonia said:

We shall skip 2nd and come to the 1st first.
1..Malicious

DeathwishX13 said:
Our alliance plays with a very aggressive play style, and we are actively attacking everything around us. We are highly selective in our recruitment and only bring in players with a track record for aggressive play. We do not accept turtles or simmers, and all players are expected to be adding to our BP rankings.

DeathwishX13 said:
By doing what we do best, turning everything around us to rubble.

if so why?

DeathwishX13 said:
War? I wouldn't say that, but we are actively attacking and defending against multiple alliances. The Fallen & OKXL are getting the most attention as they have both declared "War" on us. At this early stage in the game it can hardly be considered a war though, I'd call it small skirmishes :)

if so who are they?

DeathwishX13 said:
We do not have any pacts, so the answer to that is no. We do not plan to make any NAP's or pacts in this world either, we will fight on our own against all odds.

top 5 ABP alliances?

DeathwishX13 said:
Like I said, we'll continue to do what we do best. We won't be letting up anytime soon and once we start to get a few cities under our belts you'll really start to see the difference between Malicious and the other alliances in this world. I think we will hold the top ABP rank throughout this world, because unfortunately for the rest, we aren't going anywhere anytime soon ;)

Nice answers but lets see what "The Fallen" had to say for the same

2..The Fallen

Gond said:
Well as you all would of seen is that on the first day of combat, we as an alliance did terrible, so we decided to get our acts together and fully establish a chain of command. After that we moved from fourth on ABP to second, and sneaked to first for a bit there yesterday, a brillint achivement for an alliance this big. So you can say we got here by use of good ldeadership and communication.

Gond said:
We intend to keep doing what we are doing now, but with more foucsed effot for if we achived what we did in a small amount of time, think about what we can do in a month or two. But thats only if we keep our comms going for as you many of you should know, an alliance with over 150 active pepople is no mean feet to keep informed and organised (which is why many have dammed us to failure).

if so why?

Gond said:
Malicious, they have a good bunch of players (some I have personally seen at work) we would like to see out of this world, also we need to secure the oceans from the inside before we work on the outside. And it's a war game, no fun without the battle really even if no one has the conquer ability yet.

if so who are they?

Gond said:
It is always good to have some friendly cooperation with others and we intend to use it to help further there needs and ours, but it's best I should not mention them at this stage.

top 5 ABP alliances?

Gond said:
We intend to stay for as long as possible, hopefully for as long as the server is out but everything can change in an instant

hmmmm.....So "The Fallen" says they have gone into a war with "Malicious" while "Malicious"
I'd call it small skirmishes :)

And in the few days that passed by i got to know that there were some rumors saying "The Fallen" had stacked their troops in other cities and attacked those cities to get to the top of ABP,i dont really see why a alliance would do this but,

Fellow Gelatines ;) YOU DECIDE!

I have written the above content meaning NO DISRESPECT TO ANY ALLIANCE.
Hope you understand

The following topic was suggested by [user]exile192837465[/user]

More suggestions are warmly welcome!
Rep dont rep your choice,
just hope you ENJOY!

DeletedUser

Druvi, its really a good thread. + rep to you sir. and i would like to add that the replies of the fallen were good. like the rumors were going on, i expected some stupid reply. mind you, i dont know any one of them, but it doesnt seem that they will vanish instantly. they will be around too for sure

DeletedUser10810

Maliciously special Thread, +rep to our one and only Druvi... ;)
Hope u guys are enjoying the malicious excitement and all ready for the upcoming fun that we will all have in this server in few days... ;)

DeletedUser18705

Nice paper Druvi. TF fell obviously. Decent questions, decent grammar (Except for Gond, he may or may not be English though.) and a decent paper. +rep. Conquest season just started I'd say. A few players already have their second cities. I'll tell you if I hear any rumors of war :)

DeletedUser30490

cool thanx:)

and thanx everyone could not reply before was on VM