Newspaper 2nd Intel on M.I.R

DeletedUser31161

they put their lives on their computers and wait for a attack to come so they can say "Ha can't catch me now!" and they think their the cool ones so..... yes they know everybody. ;)

DeletedUser

Then there must be some other explanation for this:

sharkylindos.png

LMAO.... Oh wow like you're so great? Yeah so I got taken out in Lindos in a alliance with no support from my alliance. Everyone loses a city sometime. I don't care cause it lets me focus on Oropus now.

Maybe you should spend more time playing ingame rather than being a smartass troll

Also i wasn't leading. After being in that alliance for a week I was given leader rights. I could easily have disbanded them if I wished but i'm a nice person at times so don't blame for trying to fix their alliance for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO.... Oh wow like you're so great? Yeah so I got taken out in Lindos in a alliance with no support from my alliance. Everyone loses a city sometime. I don't care cause it lets me focus on Oropus now.

Maybe you should spend more time playing ingame rather than being a smartass troll.

Lolol you are the leader, any decent leader will have the support of his alliance, whether it is because he is the leader, or he has created the right alliance environment so that everyone is willing to help.

And Kad plays ingame more than anyone here i am willing to bet.....

DeletedUser

I didn't regard myself as a leader in Lindos. All i did was get ready for conquest. I was given the rights by the founder who went to fix the main alliance. I was then taken out by an alliance twice my size and when i logged in it was already too late to save my city on Lindos. Until you play Lindos and struggle between finishing your final year of school don't judge me for not having all of time on my hands. Not all of us have the luxury to play the game all the time they want.

Not that I should explain my personal circumstances to you or anyone else. Afterall there is a reason why I gave away my orginal account. Also you should try working together with me ingame before you can access my capility.

Its not like everyone can get off to a good start in every world they play.

DeletedUser38652

Kad, for a little girl (in ur mind) how old are you? I heard the noobs on Lindos were younger than 10 :)