2nd issue of 24F news.

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Welcome all to the 2nd issue of 24F news.We will discuss with you today on O54 news and many other interviews with various people around Athens.Please if you haven't read the 1st issue don't continue because I stated important things there which must be known before continuing.Also you may have saw that I wrote "weekly" news.This newsletter maybe daily I don't know I'll do it anytime I am free so check the forums daily.

To the Ocean news: As the old prophets predicted (Achllies) an all out war started in O54 announcing the end of BP.Many of you might have heard about it but I will give you more in dept knowledge about it.24F started this war with Riot because Riot was the ruling force in O54 and like a normal power seeking alliance they wanted their place so the war was on.Masters of Chaos and Disciples of Mars joined the fight alongside of 24F because they feared of Riots growing power.But surprisingly Riot wasn't that much of a feared power and now 24F is clearing and clearing there members.Proof???Here they are:

Here are SOME of the reports I posted there are much MUCH more but these are enough for now.I wonder what will happen when conquest season starts but time will tell because :pro:

Onto the Interviews which we were all waiting for:
Devalin (24F)
What do you think of 24F?

I think 24F is great. Everyone pulls there own weight and ready to fight for the alliance.

What do you think will happen in the future of 24F?

I see big things coming for us in the future. We are recruiting quality players to welcome into our family on Athens and grow closer together every day. We are growing slowly but very strong.

Are you happy with the leadership,ranks,stats of 24F?

I am happy with the ranks and stats with in 24F. As for leadership it is proficient but too many council members in my opinion. I fell that half of the council members should be given lesser ranks to handle different areas of the alliance.

What do you think about the war with Riot?

The war with Riot was a good practice run for us. The day BP ended it gave us a first hand look at what the alliance is capable of and to weed out any slackers. The war was a lot easier than expected. i figured it would be a good match from the start but in the end i was disappointed with Riot's efforts.

Elpistolero(24F)
I think 24F is a promising, aggressive alliance that has a great bunch of players to work with.

What was the reason that made you join with 24F when they were weak?
I joined 24F because I needed to join a strong, experienced alliance that had a bunch of players who were going to be assets not liabilities. Also I was very convinced by Freaks recruitment message and he showed me his experience in the past worlds and once I saw this, there was no doubt that was this was going to be a great alliance.

Are you happy in 24F?
Yes I love it

Are you satisfied and happy with your work as a recruiter/diplomat?
I was pleased with it but also disappointed not to have convinced more to join.

Was making a war with Riot a good choice?
I feel that we have not truly seen whether the war is a good choice yet. Once players start to conquer I think we will have a much better outlook of the situation. At the moment it does look to be a fantastic decision in terms of BP.

What was for you the hardest part in being 1 of the 5 co-makers of 24F?
The hardest part for me was convincing players that we were going to be aggressive, that we weren't an MRA and that this alliance was destined for big things. Of course once the protection wore off we proved to everyone what we were really made of.

Jupiter's c0ck (24F):
24F is a great alliance to be a part of. 24F has an excellent group of people behind them from the ground up. From the inside looking out one would see that they have cultivated a really fun atmosphere while maintaining focus and efficiency in the execution of goals all while promoting a fair and democratic process where every member is encouraged to voice their opinion. From an outside perspective I believe 24F's accomplishments so far speak for themselves.

What do you think the future will hold for 24F if they continue like this?
I think the future looks bright for 24F. 24F is currently ranked #1 in the ocean but has reached that rank with less players than the #2 alliance. Also 24F is currently ranked #2 in ABP in all of Athens which I feel represents 24F's tenacity and desire to achieve greatness. In the end only time will tell but if 24F continues on this path then the sky's the limit.

What do you think will happen to Riot?
Although Riot is by no means to be taken lightly, I predict that 24F's persistence and determination will lead 24F to victory.

Was going into war with Riot a good choice?
I feel a war with Riot was a sound decision. After all, one cannot achieve greatness by sitting on the sidelines.

What do you think will happen after 24F controls O54?
When 24F succeeds in dominating OC54 then an inevitable expansion will follow. In which direction is classified information ;)

FHIBNER (Epic):
What do you think of 24F and their future?

They have good members and by the looks leadership is not bad either. Crushing Riot with my help from Epic.
Why did you choose to go with Epic?

Because Phararapid is the founder of it. We will see him in the nr 1 place soon.
What do you think on a relationship with 24F and Epic in the future?

Would be helpful to both sides as together we can probably takeover 054.
What do you think the future holds for Epic?

Lots of fun and surprises will come from us.
Was there any difficulties clearing those n00bs out?

Oh yes. The 6 swords was the biggest difficulty but i managed to get around that obstacle. I'm trying my hardest to hold out against the sword attacks on me.
Is Lynx242 a good team member?(A fan must know question)

Never :p Sleeps like 24/7.
Raffy(Epic):
24F, IMO one of the top alliances in this world. They are 8th in the world with 66 members, so they are obviously focusing on quality and not quantity. Also 2nd in ABP, so they're doing pretty well. I think they will be around for a while.

What do you think of Epic?
Only 9 members in the alliance yet in the top 12 in ABP, obviously we are doing something right :p. We'll be a serious threat in this ocean.

What do you think will be the next step that Phararapid will do to expand Epic?
So far Phararapid is doing a great job leading Epic, we are like a little grepo family, a tight group of players. We aren't really focusing on growing member wise at the moment, we are fine as we are.

Are you in a war with someone now?
Nope, just attacking anyone and everyone around me.

Owen(NoE):
I think that 24F is a strong alliance, and they if they carry on racking up the BP they will be a major power in Athens.

What do you think of NoE?
I know that NmE is a sold and stable alliance, with excellent leaders. When things don't go our way, we carry on. I also know that NmE is a fun place to play.

What is happening in the war between Noe vs Virus,AoD,VW?
I think it's too early to talk about that yet. We need to wait until conquering is fully underway, and then we can chat about that.

Who do you think will come out victoriously looking at the war results right now?
I can only look at the ABP and come to the conclusion that NmE and 24F will be powerful.

What do you think of the leadership of the NoE are they living up for the name?
The leadership of NmE is strong, but it's too early for us to 'live up to our name.' The other NmE's were great alliances that were revered. We still need to prove that we live up to their name, but we're on the right path.

P.S:There is still lynx and FatLady which didn't respond so I am waiting for you guys.Your interviews will be added when you send them to me.

Summary:
O54 is seeing a fierce battle for domination where many alliances are fighting over the power.Many are trying to hide behind walls and turtles but there fate will be the same as anyone else.Will 24F be able to make it and control O54 or will Riot be able to miraculously do something?Is the war between Noe vs Virus,AoD,VW be as NoE is saying "the biggest mistakes of their lives" or will it be NoE's biggest mistake.Those questions might be answered on the next interview so KEEP TUNED.

Made By HAGOP ABROUMIAN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19618

This one is better than the earlier one.I am waiting for the next one.

DeletedUser

It will come but maybe next week dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hhmmmm... still no interviews of riot players :( If your hard pressed to find someone to interview, I speek english:p

DeletedUser

I send your founder a msg he will answer them shortly and I will send you one also.

DeletedUser

NW is very quiet and peaceful though there pretty much no wars i think and everones just turtleing (im farming one guy and growing)

DeletedUser

OK everyone the 3rd issue will be up after 1-2 days.In it there will be the news everyone wants to hear "How tuza was conquered" and if dazler accepts some reports of NoE's war (I am waiting for them dazler) so this issue will be an exciting one so STAY TUNED.