3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

DeletedUser

Lol Tart
Probably as a runaway Tart you will never understand this:
If both sides are equal,targeting just inactives would be shameful.
Was this the case?
The fact is that so far STYX has won the battle with EN,gaining much more ground then EN/OCC
In the last month STYX(without -STYX-) has 950k abp.A bit too much for turtles,right Tart?
And we did not have inactives to clear in STYX.
Is it not shameful for you justifying every loss with conn problems or inactivity?
Is it not true that in the last 45 days EN never targeted one of the most active players of STYX but concentrated on weaker players?Shades,Limbo,Trime,Mushy(with the exception of his ex Tarts mates)?
We sustained the best possible strategy,alternating between active/halfactive and inactive targets.
And results were great.First we created some bases,then added them with patience,right in your middle,while you were unable to make the whole alliance to hit us.
Your suggestions are just kiddish,what do you want us to do?Leave ghosts and EN inactives to EN?(Now Misfits)
What do you call fair Tart,attacking after a warning of the kind:Hey,we are going to attack you in X hour of X day?
As you yourself admitted EN did not give even a formal warning for breaking a pact,even a single hour,capitalizing on surprise.
And you still think we have been unfair?
We granted immunity to an EN player while you tart,you yourself,targeted our inactives exactly same time.
Futile to try and make "the victor".You were just feeling the heat.In the last month it was practically STYX versus EN/OCC,yet we got more cities then you,and for example,saxmaster was not inactive,is he?
Just cut the and go in Helorus.
You are the past now,and not a glorious one:)
Take lol bella with you:p

DeletedUser

OK I think I speak for everyone or at least 6 billion people when I say the "hindsight game" blows compared to my what if game. No pros or cons and more importantly, no mention of my super awesomeness. Just another reason you can not be trusted to make decisions!

What if players had different phones... NEWS FLASH Phones are for phone calls. Texting? I think not, thats one step above morse code. OK I admit I do play one game ANGRY BIRDS. Those green pigs taunt me, challenge accepted!

I think you missed my point. With my ability to correct your mistakes and flaws in general, the sky was the limit. ;)

I know ToTs didnt make the NAPs, but keeping them was a mistake. Many people think it has to be NAP or War. What wrong with a few border clashes between neutral parties? I will post a different post regarding the NAP. Ive always had a love/hate relationship with DT however honor wasnt ever his strong suit lol.

(That one Tea Party obviously wont understand, unless of course he thinks we still make tents as adults!)

I hear you loud and clear. My tent has a secret entrance to keep the monster in my closet at bay.

images

Should i be in tears you never mention little old me?

Please reread.

Lorbella wouldnt attempt to trade her hubby for pancakes.

True story BTW. Her husband offer to marry me for pancakes. I was truly flattered by the indecent proposal, however illegal my neck of the woods.

DeletedUser

The mystery NAP no one remembers

Just to settle the official NAP once and for all.

The Beginning

Hey Z!
I am just wondering the extent of your engagements with Titans of Tartarus. We have had an NAP with them for awhile and are aware that your guys are hitting them often. Mind you we have not supported them in any way as to keep neutral in your conflict. However, ToT core up well nicely with us on our western flank.

As of right now we are looking to have 10 or so of them join EN/Occupy to strengthen our solid group of fighters. When this happens would you agree to cease attacks on the 10 that join our ranks? As we have no intentions to have a conflict with DH. The members that will be joining are on the very eastern edge of ocean 45. I’m sure you guys can find something else to sink your teeth into (Pink Death)? >:)

In addition to this bombshell I just dropped (haha) we are quite keen to form an NAP or a full pact with DH. We are looking to start hitting the pink death and would be honored if you joined along.

Sorry to throw this all on you at once. I look forward to your response :).
-DT

Translation: We are taking in refugees. Help with PD, so we can focus on you

Hmm lets see, we have an op on them and they join you while in progress, you know it is not a good idea to take the food out of the mouth of a hungry dog ;)

It will be hard to swallow...

I am all ears to a solution on this, of course we may have to complete our op before we end up to something, do not take it personally, it is not something against EN/Occ but we like to finish what we start.

Let me discuss this internally and get back to you, if you have any suggestion to make in the meanwhile let me know.

BTW, did Titans Of Tartarus joined you because of us, or for other reasons?

Best regards,

Zatoichi

Translation: WTH? Get out of our OP.

Deadly Truth has written the following:
Lol you nailed the send button just in time 11:11 :D.

By all means go ahead and finish your op, but we will defend this time. I just rather not waste our resources if another solution is possible.

I'm sure part of the reason them joining was you guys of course :p. But from what i caught onto they weren't able to bring over all their other players in time and some that did come were not being active enough. So they wanted to join a team of aggressive players. Apparently you guys had some bad blood to say the least..

Translation: We will save ToTs and they want to take the easy road to #1

The Negotiations

Read from Bottom~UP

Deadly Truth today at 21:28

Sounds good.

Zatoichi today at 21:17

It is your right to farm for resources and/or battle points, we would appreciate it though if you would not deplete all resources ;)

No further conquests in 45 please, unless on the borderline as agreed. If there are persistent unprovoked attacks on your members in 45 simply message me and we will sort it out, exceptions can be made as long as they are justifiable and we are aware of and on agreement.

I will add my part as well and will ask you to consult us in the future if you plan to recruit members of an alliance we are engaged into a fight in 45.

I shall forward this convo to the senate for a final conclusion and get back to you as soon as possible.

Deadly Truth today at 20:57

You're spot on.

Just something else to go over, will we still be able to farm and attack in 45? In the occasion if we are attacked by a player outside of that region will we be able to respond with conquests?

Zatoichi today at 20:53

Just to be sure and that there are no misunderstandings, regarding point 1) what you meant is that you keep the towns you currently have 4 island inward and not that you will further expand in that area, only some random cities on the borderline.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Deadly Truth today at 20:42

1) We keep our towns 4 islands in.
2) Will forfeit a some towns to be discussed later but those 3 for sure.
3) We will not expand into 45 further than we already are but may conquer towns on the border with 55.
4) Overtime we will relocate our players elsewhere.

I speak for EN so whatever we agree on here will be good.

Zatoichi today at 20:33

Keep in mind that 45 is half populated at best, in the contrary to 55 which is full and with plenty of targets to play with. If you could further limit the depth of the zone you are suggesting then perhaps we could come into some sort of an agreement, providing what we agree upon will be approved by both leaderships.

Deadly Truth today at 20:24

Our main intention is just to keep those towns within those 4 islands. Maybe conquer a pesky player once in awhile. But I plan on having them relocate as well :) as there obviously wouldnt be enough targets for both of us :)

Deadly Truth today at 20:22

If you fancy 3k towns go for it. That's basically all that is left.

Zatoichi today at 20:20

Would you extend this to the other end? I mean are we welcomed to expand on the other side of the borders 3-4 islands in depth?

Deadly Truth today at 20:17

Excuse me, I think I phrased what I mean very poorly. What I intended to say was go into 45 maybe 4 islands in. As that is where our 45 towns are and where they were before the invites.

Zatoichi today at 20:16

Sounds like a hell of a more than just four islands ;)

Deadly Truth (today at 20:13)

Something like this.

http://imm.io/uORQ

Zatoichi (today at 20:02)

Sapphire, St James Park, and 2566 for sure.

Could you please define which four islands that would be?

Deadly Truth today at 19:52

I'm sure we can work that out. Do you have any idea on what area of towns for hand offs you're interested in? As for expansion in 45 I personally would like to be able to go out across the border maybe 4 islands. Where we have a lot of towns already.

Zatoichi today at 19:46

Would some of your newcomers be open to relocate a few cities and EN/OCC agree into limiting their advance in ocean 45?

Zatoichi today at 13:05

I see, I guess we were quite aggressive on them, it always has a negative impact to the receiving end I guess, but they never made an official approach to a solution ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EN leaders forum :eek:

bill001968
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 19:31

i m not happy with this pact, and my cities are located in O45, i will follow tho the best for the alliance and as it seems we are in war with PD and going for another one with MW

Bill
quoteeditdelete
blazereg
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 19:48

DT, I was with you in rho and we never had a pact where we are subservient to the others.
Terms are too harsh for us, they dont benefit our side. Some months down the line we will be at a disadvantage when we break the pact and go to war.
A pact with no further intrusions on either oceans is broadly agreeable, but one where we have to give up cities is not
quoteeditdelete
ryejin
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 20:01

I would tell them where to shove their pact.
quoteeditdelete
kronnoss
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 20:02

I agree with Blaze.. no giving up.. all the rest is ok.. unless they give up all Wildnisa cities.. and maybe find another player to make it taste like e in there mouths
quoteeditdelete
Mazz666
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 20:27

Agreed with not having to hand anything over. Unless they are as well.

I dont agree with the islands 1 deep or what ever there. Would be easier to call it no more in either oceans as this could lead to few arguments unless its clear boundries like the ocean border line.
Its easy to click on an island and it tell you what ocean rather than guessing if its one deep or two

A little confused as well as there to words being used NAP and PACT. As far as I kn ow there are differences. To start the 1st post says NAP but later says pact?

I assume its a NAP so no shared forums etc just a non attack period. Will this have any time limit otherwise or just have to give a weeks notice
quoteeditdelete
blazereg
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 20:27

A further issue is where we go chasing players where we have opps on in other oceans. They are fair game in any ocean. We cant be dictated too. We are the biggest and strongest. Our terms or no terms.
quoteeditdelete
Merovig
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 21:46

they did not even say that they cannot go in 55 in exchange for us not going into 45
quoteeditdelete
mark alderson
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 22:00

i assume that was a given, but if not FU2
quoteeditdelete
Deadly Truth
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 22:42

The problem is the precarious situation we are in. They'll either pact with us or the Pinkies. I would prefer to keep them with us than having to fight both of them at the same time. Hence some greater concessions on our side.

Keep in mind we are able to counter propose our terms. These are my thoughts on it.

2) None of your alliance members is allowed to conquer any city (ghost town included) within ocean 45. The only zone allowed is on the borders between oceans 55 and 45, one (1) main island depth for both Dacian Heroes and Eviction Notice/Occupy and on both sides of the borders.

I feel like we have greater opportunities than you think here. All of Pink's town are on that one island buffer. DH doesn't have the balls to take towns in 55 anyways plus it wouldn't help them at all.

3) You keep your current cities in ocean 45 and within four (4) main islands depth and we keep our current cities four (4) main islands depth.

Pretty reasonable here. They have like 3 towns.

4) You pass control of the following cities to our alliance effective immediately: Minerva, Old time shadow, and Princess of the dawn. The rest of your cities that are not in the allowed zone must relocate outside 45 by the end of the month (July).

Okay those hand offs, what in the hell are our players going to do with 3 cities in the core of DH? Go farm something? Those cities are basically useless to us. However they will not get our towns right below 44. I will make that very clear.

5) If one of the involved parties, either Dacian Heroes or Eviction Notice/Occupy, wishes to terminate the pact must give one (1) week notice in advance.

Like it.
quoteeditdelete
mark alderson
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 22:50

good stuff but let a sane diplomat propose it lol
quoteeditdelete
Mazz666
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 22:56

Those towns in the core could be used as def bases to send support to 44 or 55 as they would be fairly safe in 45 with the NAP with DH.

If we have to hand them off I would certainly be researching all the stuff in the acadamey just to waste there CPS redoing it :D
quoteeditdelete
Merovig
Eviction Notice 2012-07-05 23:04

I would think the following
1. the idea to have nap with DH while we fight Pink is good
2. termination term 1 week is good
3. agree that allowing them to go in 55 is not an issue, they will not, and if they will, we will take them after
4. the 3 cities they mentioned are 2K, 3K, 5k - give them to them
5. ask for a border area with 44 to be treated as border with 55 - 1 island etc - we have some cities there and may need this area against Pink
6. ask special treatment for jeremy Rejewsky, he is deep in 45 and may not be able to relocate fast, to check if FATCavatar is within 4 islands or not

Translation: We will screw them over anyways, so whats to debate?

SGT Slaughter 2012-07-12 03:43
Pacting with EN spells doom for us. PD wouldnt pact but they would focus on EN. We could ask players not to attack PD however, If a PD player so much as attacks us, we will revolt them and dump their walls in a few cities.

If the EN war is hot and heavy, they will stop attacking us for the most part.

Official NAP

Terms of N.A.P.

1) We agree into a N.A.P. between Dacian Heroes and Eviction Notice/Occupy or other future incarnations and name changes.

2) None of your alliance members is allowed to conquer any city (ghost town included) within ocean 45. The only zone allowed is on the borders between oceans 55 and 45, one (1) main island depth for both Dacian Heroes and Eviction Notice/Occupy and on both sides of the borders.

3) You keep your current cities in ocean 45 and within four (4) main islands depth and we keep our current cities four (4) main islands depth.

4) You pass control of the following cities to our alliance effective immediately: 2566, Sapphire, and St James Park. The rest of your cities that are not in the allowed zone must relocate outside 45 by the end of the month (July).

5) If one of the involved parties, either Dacian Heroes or Eviction Notice/Occupy, wishes to terminate the pact must give one (1) week notice in advance.

Note: If this forum was active I wouldnt spam it with the past although its interesting and settles any old disputes :)

DeletedUser20849

Masq I would have attacked you like we did Bill, but....I never could figure out when you slept! We knew Bill's routine and we probably abused it. You my friend....I started to believe you were a computer program. It was obvious you saved all your God favors for me. My poor troops didnt make it past the door before hell fire was raining down!! Many times I had my curser on the launch button and decided to see what Martin was doing instead. Little advice: You want attacked, play dead once in a while :)

Its a shame Belle never matured. Never have I heard O45 being on the rim past the 1st day. The extreme circumstances called for unorthodox measures causing "The Propaganda Wars". Starting next to each other didnt help either. It has been mentally brutal trying to make any headway. I too lost sleep and many beautiful afternoons. When we did go to the beach or a family outing, I would wonder if I sent my offense far enough away. I must admit since the departure, there was a sense of calm I embraced. More time for joking and more important RL.

Now we know ToT players ruined the server :D, lets play the "what if" game. What if ToT joined Styx instead of EN?

PROs

ToTs would focus on fighting and not exposing founder flaws

The bigger challenge might have forced EN to regroup and stick around.

My positive outlook would have rubbed off, making RL 150% better. No more boozing for Bill and Lorbella wouldnt attempt to trade her hubby for pancakes.

Tea City and Rgraff would become BFFs following the Justin Bieber World Tour like deadhead junkies.

Thus Rgraff would be a better player with 13 cities of stuff.

Masq could actually log off once in a while. OK thats a stretch ;)

CONs

If Im part of the equation, how in the world could there be CONs?

The evidence is overwhelming, Im super awesome and ToTs shouldnt be trusted with any decision of any kind. One day someone will ask white or wheat or maybe paper or plastic. Do everyone a favor and just call me...

Um whys it matter how many cities I had ? i started like what 5 months late? and no I wouldn't associate with such scum as ol tea potty he smells funny

DeletedUser

Note: If this forum was active I wouldnt spam it with the past although its interesting and settles any old disputes :)

Whats Up dear awesome SGT??? did those little green piggies laugh at you once to often and you gave UP ? :D
Or maybe those ghosts we left you at last have become boring???

BTW old fella, reference to Grepolis Toolbox: It has an attack Alarm :D

DeletedUser

In simple reference to the early beginnings when DH was attacking TOT...

Why the hell did you need an "OP" to target 15 inactives of an 23 member alliance???

DeletedUser

Well I just counted 25 and 11 were still active til recently. I remember rimming the remainder and they restarted in O54. But hey thats the past. Who remembers that (juvecal revolted all 3 of my cities on Father's day) anyways :p

You are clearly upset my tent bed is sooo much cooler than yours. One of those sheets has 600 thread count! :eek:

Oh yeah, what is this toolbox you speak of? An alarm sounds handy when my needy girlfriend pulls me away from the computer :)

DeletedUser

I would like to define an exact fact... To me an active is someone whom actively defends, sends attacks and participates in an alliance general day to day needs, not some one whom is logging in once a day building a few troops and builds.
Without any doubt this activity was confined to 8 of the 23 members then ( 2 had already left, mcenergy and another because of their start location). 2 members was on VM.
Initially the move was of 8 members and 2 followed after the fact, Mushy chose to join yourselves...

But this inspired mainly through anger the remaining TOT members to become more active when we explained to them our reason for going to EN/OCC. I think some survived till quite a while ago.., as for active TOT members whom joined EN/OCC i think your find on 5 of us was really active till recently, maybe 6 to a level! It was obvious to you Icon was very poorly active by your OP on him recently.
but yes enough... We moved on from TOT, but still fight with close friends bought from chi, and some old ones from delphi in helorus and the enjoyment that has been refound in the server is all the matters now.

Now I heard rumours of your new tent a while back, I have been accurately advised that it made from pink silk, bears an emblem of our Queen at the entrance and has posters hanging inside of Tea Party in very compromising positions, one of them it is obvious he is unable to speak. Now there is a picture!!! :D

It was your needy GF that advised me of this closeted habit of yours, and how she is forbidden from the Tent, and how you tried to get the cable guy to route your internet connection into there, but in trying to complete his job he became seriously disturbed by the contents of Tent, that now he is in the care of the local authority for traumatised victims. :eek:

But lucky for you there is wireless technology, and you was able to enjoy your grepos in the hoard of your enviromental creation.

I guess now with the vacancy of need in Bellerophon you can relax more oftern without the need of the grepos seas spoiling your veiw :D

DeletedUser

I couldnt agree more, Mushy was the brains of the bunch! :p

Get your facts straight! The silk only looks pink, Im pretty sure its stained from Dragons blood. And the "Queen" is more like a fairy, did you notice the glitter? Feel silly yet?

First of all, Its Tea City and he is very proud of those posters. Id like to see you stuff 21 hot dogs in your mouth and live. There was something wrong with that cable guy before he entered the tent. I told him the halloween candy was from the 90s.

Clearly, you and my GF are jealous liars. She begs me to let her wash the blankets. Im not stupid...you have to dry clean glitter. Seriously, you two need to grow up...

I was told to take a break from Belle today by my teammate, so I cant comment on the views :)

DeletedUser

I hear you loud and clear. My tent has a secret entrance to keep the monster in my closet at bay.

Now I wondered where Tutlek was put when he was not needed to replenish his defence :eek:

DeletedUser

Easy guys, tea CITY has feelings too. Sometimes a beautiful sunset will bring a tear to his eye. Apologize and say nice things before the guilt eats you from the inside!

DeletedUser28371

what guilt? i don't have anything to say to him. I don't like him for many reasons he has made by himself sgt. Im not even sure he would know how to get out of this list of mine. Now i will say i have enjoyed reading both you and sense little spat lol.

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight! The silk only looks pink, Im pretty sure its stained from Dragons blood. And the "Queen" is more like a fairy, did you notice the glitter? Feel silly yet?
Damn SGT, :eek:
I sent a spy into your Camp to investigate these differences in descriptions about your Epic tent, and now I am appalled!

He came back a completely changed character! He now seems Transgender, walks funny and has a craving to put hot dogs in places that they shouldn't never be inserted! He only mutters a few sounds which nobody can decipher!
His wife is now suing me for an extortionate amount of money, his daughter has reported he now lives in a Tent created entirely of sequins and walks around with a pair of 'Y' fronts on his head. (yes skid mark in Mohawk style included).
But confirmation of one thing is apparent, the glitter you speak we had tested (yes he had samples of it all over his naked body, that it has no magical powers as “fairy dust” we suspected, or even “angel dust”. It simply came back with high sugar content and some seriously bad E numbers used as colouring! The synopsis is metallic sanded sugar!!! No wonder you fear laundering the magnificent spread…

Now we said we heard there was the “queens” Emblem (not picture) but updated Intel does in fact confirm you have a Barbie doll dressed as a fairy on the front support poles. I can only imagine how it is fixed! I asked our spy, all he could do to explain involved some actions with a hot dog!!!
Now I suffer the loss of my most expensive spy, he was top notch!!! How will I find a replacement?

DeletedUser

[04:17:08] Senseless Rapture (masquerade002): >bot who is Tea City
[04:17:20] The Bot: Marie.
[04:24:21] Senseless Rapture (masquerade002): >bot what mental age is Tea City
[04:24:24] The Bot: Does she have one?
[04:28:10] Senseless Rapture (masquerade002): >Bot Is Tea City a Noob?
[04:28:19] The Bot: Yes.
[04:28:24] Senseless Rapture (masquerade002): (rofl)
[04:28:24] Senseless Rapture (masquerade002): >bot should I apologize to Tea City
[04:30:35] The Bot: No ask me :).
[04:31:49] Senseless Rapture (masquerade002): >bot apologize to Tea City
[04:31:55] The Bot: No.

Sorry SGT. The computer says "NO!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHv5JTcXNc8

DeletedUser20849

Damn SGT, :eek:
I sent a spy into your Camp to investigate these differences in descriptions about your Epic tent, and now I am appalled!

He came back a completely changed character! He now seems Transgender, walks funny and has a craving to put hot dogs in places that they shouldn't never be inserted! He only mutters a few sounds which nobody can decipher!
His wife is now suing me for an extortionate amount of money, his daughter has reported he now lives in a Tent created entirely of sequins and walks around with a pair of 'Y' fronts on his head. (yes skid mark in Mohawk style included).
But confirmation of one thing is apparent, the glitter you speak we had tested (yes he had samples of it all over his naked body, that it has no magical powers as “fairy dust” we suspected, or even “angel dust”. It simply came back with high sugar content and some seriously bad E numbers used as colouring! The synopsis is metallic sanded sugar!!! No wonder you fear laundering the magnificent spread…

Now we said we heard there was the “queens” Emblem (not picture) but updated Intel does in fact confirm you have a Barbie doll dressed as a fairy on the front support poles. I can only imagine how it is fixed! I asked our spy, all he could do to explain involved some actions with a hot dog!!!
Now I suffer the loss of my most expensive spy, he was top notch!!! How will I find a replacement?

you taking shots at my mohawk again? -___- I may have to murder you

DeletedUser19318

Lol... been an interesting read.. my first peak at bella for a wee while! well all in all lets not forget it's a game and we all know people move on and around and good leadership is important.. speaking of which Sgt will always have my respect, he's a good guy and a great player, best of all plays the game as a game..10/10 (by the way love to join your team on another world and play as a plebeian) The tot team that joined us also great players and I would play any online game happily with them. The EN/Rho originals an awesome team but we needed an exciting server to play out and although I personally loved the settings in bella, it was an underpopulated and therefor boring server.
I hated the end game server wonders part in rho .. but now after observing Gythium's super fast victory I like the end game it encourages
people to stay and play and not bail like I did! I didn't find any players particularly loathsome in bella, a few of the PD players were a tad disrespectful and got owned for there troubles.. even those that have given me a hard time I still would happily play along side... I enjoyed Bella right up to my computer catastrophe.. then it was gone.