3 months until world wonders

DeletedUser

Anyone else floored by this? Crazy fast. I guess I better get cities for all these slots and get my fingers in shape for all the mindless clicking.

Ranga1

Strategos
Yea I don't like it, the world just started to get interesting. More reason to stop playing this game and more reason for inno to change the stupid WW system

DeletedUser40223

I agree with both of ya.. It's arrived so fast.. But I guess that's what happens when the top alliances draw the highest ranked players instead of a more even spread. It is what it is. I'd much prefer a 'battle it out' scenario..

DeletedUser

With the growth rate, we are looking at more like 2 months.

Crazy how fast it has crept up...

DeletedUser

ww will begin on 12th july at the earliest because of the 6 monthes rule

DeletedUser

my first ww as i normally dont do them because there a sim fest

DeletedUser

Hopefully will be a mult-way split on the WW and world will stay competitive with plenty of fighting after they are all build.

DeletedUser12245

Yea I don't like it, the world just started to get interesting. More reason to stop playing this game and more reason for inno to change the stupid WW system

The best thing they can do for the end game is to lock down the alliances so you can't move from one alliance to another that way if you want a crown and your in an acadamy sorry you wont get one. That way where might just be a chance that the world could get very exciting.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The best thing they can do for the end game is to lock down the alliances so you can't move from one alliance to another that way if you want a crown and your in an acadamy sorry you wont get one. That way where might just be a chance that the world could get very exciting.

you just have send a whole year on the server 16h/24 you have an argument with leader, they kick you and u have no chance to join something else, pretty hard.

Just end the word 24h after all 7 WW are build.. end of story

mats25

Phrourach
old storyes ...all the same ideas and visions when ww discussion opened..
hey this is business for INNO. ,yes i dont like the end as well, but hey..most who talks here,kill grepo as well...via eating newbies and laugting they stupity(skilless). we are killing the grepolis as well...
when we need to make love new guyes the grepolis,and make them as well as grepoholics ...hmm...we eating them and even not give possibilty to understand all the grepo fun...then we post up forums reports and laugh about this...

lets think about it as well..not cry only about inno.they think something soon i bet.

but this time, we play here only with little group of holics and know each other via everything...like it starts to see allready.

salute...

DeletedUser42857

Anyone else floored by this? Crazy fast. I guess I better get cities for all these slots and get my fingers in shape for all the mindless clicking.

Cities are about 3k bigger now on average so about 25% bigger for most people. Multiply that amongst all the cities.

They raised the pts value on cities but didnt think to compensate with WW changes

DeletedUser

The WW idea was actually pretty good but inno didnt see the massive coalations coming at them. They shouuld either add more wonders or increase the min point amount to start wonders.

DeletedUser42857

The increased city values has sped it up but I guess Inno didnt adjust the WW requirement because they wanted worlds to be shorter. Maybe they have data that shows more people leave on long worlds, or more likely quicker worlds = more players starting new worlds = more gold for inno.

En70 was a pretty good length, about 1 year start to finish. That was long enough for some good wars, for loads to happen, even the mid ranked players could get up to 40-70 cities and was long enough to get to know people on your alliance, and things to develop diplo wise etc.

US42 (Speed 2) started late november and is about to go into WW in the next month, 6 month server, total joke, En81 looks like its going to hit wonders in 6 months or so since the start of the world. thats far too short an amount of time for people to be playing together (and actually encourages mass cuddling for wonder phase).

Almost makes you want to play speed 1 just to get 12 months gameplay out of a world.

DeletedUser22517

The increased city values has sped it up but I guess Inno didnt adjust the WW requirement because they wanted worlds to be shorter. Maybe they have data that shows more people leave on long worlds, or more likely quicker worlds = more players starting new worlds = more gold for inno.

En70 was a pretty good length, about 1 year start to finish. That was long enough for some good wars, for loads to happen, even the mid ranked players could get up to 40-70 cities and was long enough to get to know people on your alliance, and things to develop diplo wise etc.

US42 (Speed 2) started late november and is about to go into WW in the next month, 6 month server, total joke, En81 looks like its going to hit wonders in 6 months or so since the start of the world. thats far too short an amount of time for people to be playing together (and actually encourages mass cuddling for wonder phase).

Almost makes you want to play speed 1 just to get 12 months gameplay out of a world.

But there is a big problem waiting for everyone in speed worlds 1 :D

DeletedUser

But there is a big problem waiting for everyone in speed worlds 1 :D

Yeah EN I heard is going to have 6 alliances instead of 3 like on Sinope. They have seen what happens when alliances finally grow smart and form coalitions with worthy alliances. So will need to bolster their numbers