3 months until world wonders

Zarun-

Strategos
The increased city values has sped it up but I guess Inno didnt adjust the WW requirement because they wanted worlds to be shorter. Maybe they have data that shows more people leave on long worlds, or more likely quicker worlds = more players starting new worlds = more gold for inno.

En70 was a pretty good length, about 1 year start to finish. That was long enough for some good wars, for loads to happen, even the mid ranked players could get up to 40-70 cities and was long enough to get to know people on your alliance, and things to develop diplo wise etc.

US42 (Speed 2) started late november and is about to go into WW in the next month, 6 month server, total joke, En81 looks like its going to hit wonders in 6 months or so since the start of the world. thats far too short an amount of time for people to be playing together (and actually encourages mass cuddling for wonder phase).

Almost makes you want to play speed 1 just to get 12 months gameplay out of a world.

I would agree with you if I hadn't played US34 - Juktas. Exact same settings as sinope, except it was released in 2014 so 13k cities.

It is now 13 months old and one of the most stagnant worlds I have ever played in. Islands all over have 2-3 cities on them, the top 2 alliance branches account for probably 80-90% of the points in the top 15.

It was so boring, one of the reasons I stopped playing it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah EN I heard is going to have 6 alliances instead of 3 like on Sinope. They have seen what happens when alliances finally grow smart and form coalitions with worthy alliances. So will need to bolster their numbers
You still have much to learn , grasshopper. :D

tumblr_lum55wl03h1qiol6o.gif

DeletedUser42857

I would agree with you if I hadn't played US34 - Juktas. Exact same settings as sinope, except it was released in 2014 so 13k cities.

It is now 13 months old and one of the most stagnant worlds I have ever played in. Islands all over have 2-3 cities on them, the top 2 alliance branches account for probably 80-90% of the points in the top 15.

It was so boring, one of the reasons I stopped playing it.

I think US servers are normally fairly slow and dont have great number of players though, us42 just got lucky because there was no new EN world for 6 months so a lot of guys who normally play en servers went over, And I think a couple of US servers finished about the same time as well, so its being played at more of an En speed.

That said, despite being done in six months its not a great server.

DeletedUser23413

you just have send a whole year on the server 16h/24 you have an argument with leader, they kick you and u have no chance to join something else, pretty hard.

Just end the word 24h after all 7 WW are build.. end of story

Now I get his original plan. :D