0 Malediction vs League of Doom 2
0 Malediction vs Syndicate Of Destruction 1

(D)(D)(D)

0 Syndicate Of Destruction vs A Team 1
1 Syndicate Of Destruction vs BOOM 1
0 Syndicate Of Destruction vs Depraved Tendencies 0
0 Syndicate Of Destruction vs League of Doom 1
1 Syndicate Of Destruction vs Malediction 0​

Interesting war at the moment, I welcome any opinions as the forum has died a little :pro:

DeletedUser

As far as I know some noob decided to quit and told A team to take his cities. I may be wrong there so here we are looking like the losers!

Now LoD hasn't got Apotap we can start hitting back. It certainly is hard playing against a computer programme

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as I know some noob decided to quit and told A team to take his cities. I may be wrong there so here we are looking like the losers!

Now LoD hasn't got Apotap we can start hitting back. It certainly is hard playing against a computer programme

I remember DT, always complained about everyone attacking them. Well it appears things have switched around, its rumored that LS/DT have a Nap, or at the very least are sharing intel.

DeletedUser

We don't have a NAP, i just took a city from SOD, but they kicked him before conquest was done and we had a few other attempts on them.

Let me share some intel with you Toolk, if your computer genius there on temporary attackable vocation gave you any software to use, you better turn that off.

DeletedUser23735

You are good with excuses, are'nt you ? "The program" is on vacation due to human issues. You might be forced to come up with more excuses once he is back. Please do us a favor and be original this time around ;)

DeletedUser22343

for having a Nap with LS they sure did do a nice job defending a SoD city I tried to land a cs in... and also SoD lost a city to DT, they just decided to boot that member before it finished as tyrone said.

also you didnt include the fact that DT is 25-0 against Ruthless in those last 14 days

DeletedUser25249

also you didnt include the fact that DT is 25-0 against Ruthless in those last 14 days

These are the alliances in the war for the core...sry :eek:

LEGEND
Yellow = Lacking Sanity
Orange = Syndicate of Destruction
Pink = A Team
Red = League of Doom
Blue = Depraved Tendencies
Light Green = BOOM
Green = Malediction

2zno29s.png

DeletedUser

You are good with excuses, are'nt you ? "The program" is on vacation due to human issues. You might be forced to come up with more excuses once he is back. Please do us a favor and be original this time around ;)

Might want to get your facts right mate. pretty much everyone is under the same impression as I am.

DeletedUser22343

These are the alliances in the war for the core...sry :eek:

LEGEND
Yellow = Lacking Sanity
Orange = Syndicate of Destruction
Pink = A Team
Red = League of Doom
Blue = Depraved Tendencies
Light Green = BOOM
Green = Malediction

2zno29s.png

ya I seen DW's post... Ruthless is in the core and fighting in it, so my original statement stands

DeletedUser

Might want to get your facts right mate. pretty much everyone is under the same impression as I am.

Pretty much everyone thought the world was flat for thousands of years, boy were they wrong;)

That being said, you were still not able to take one of apo's cities in a three day span, so I think you better come up with an explanation for your failures before trying to tarnish others' success.

DeletedUser

Pretty much everyone thought the world was flat for thousands of years, boy were they wrong;)

That being said, you were still not able to take one of apo's cities in a three day span, so I think you better come up with an explanation for your failures before trying to tarnish others' success.

Rofl, kind ofimpossible to take a computer's cities. I threw everything I had at that player a day before he went AWOL and FUNNILY enough, I don't feel the need to gold my cities back to strength in two days. So basically impossible to get enough offensive ready again huh.

Anyway, now hes gone LoD and A team will be under alot more pressure, especially with our intel sharing with DT you'd better start building bireme.

DeletedUser

and land def cause my manties are out for blood homie

westside represent ya'll

DeletedUser

Rofl, kind ofimpossible to take a computer's cities. I threw everything I had at that player a day before he went AWOL and FUNNILY enough, I don't feel the need to gold my cities back to strength in two days. So basically impossible to get enough offensive ready again huh.

Anyway, now hes gone LoD and A team will be under alot more pressure, especially with our intel sharing with DT you'd better start building bireme.

Yeah, after all it is just you attacking us, not any of the other 30-33 active members...

DeletedUser

Whatever you have to say to let yourself sleep in peace at night.

DeletedUser

Yeah, after all it is just you attacking us, not any of the other 30-33 active members...

I read this yesterday and couldn't make any sense of it

Just read this again and still makes no sense. Type slowly and clearly and I may be able to reply to your statement

DeletedUser

Just read this again and still makes no sense. Type slowly and clearly and I may be able to reply to your statement
Contradictory, you just replied to him now...

DeletedUser

Not sure what was unclear but you seemed to be stating that you lost your offense on apo the day before he went MIA and that is why your alliance was unable to take a city from him in a 3 day span. I was pointing out that you are not the only active player in your alliance.

DeletedUser

Not sure what was unclear but you seemed to be stating that you lost your offense on apo the day before he went MIA and that is why your alliance was unable to take a city from him in a 3 day span. I was pointing out that you are not the only active player in your alliance.
He never said he was... you can't be the rank 1 attacking alliance, rank 1 in terms of points and rank 1 fighters with only 2 of the 34 people being active...

Also it takes more than just skill to time 6 supports 1 second after the CS landing time... I don't know what it is but I am sure you can ask him.

DeletedUser

Your program is a cheater and is cheap. Stop defending cheaters cause that places yourself in the same level. IF he ever comes back we'll be sure to welcome him appropriately.

Btw, he's not on VM cause of human issues, he's on VM because he's been restricted from participating in Thebes. That's why he had no actions for the 2 days it took for his VM to activate & that's why he activated VM on en65 to prevent him from losing his cities.

Cheers.

DeletedUser19042

Ok.

I removed all forbidden posts (including cheating allegations and ban discussion)

So...I'll lock this thread if I see one more post that breaks a rule or goes off topic.

J