Pnp 30 Common Criticisms by Krypteian Enemies

DeletedUser

Sick and tired of enemy players whining about how Krypteia is noobs, how Krypteia will never win the world, how Krypteia cheats. Here are 30 common criticisms/complaints/excuses/moans by the enemies Krypteia has faced.[/B]

1. "They only have like 40 good players. The rest are noobs."
2. "They're too condensed, they'll never win this world."
3. "They're too spread out, they can't support everything."
4. "They only attack me while I'm sleeping, they could never conquer me if I'm online."
5. "They only attack me while I'm at work, they could never conquer me if I'm online."
6. "They only attack me while I'm at Church, they could never conquer me if I'm online."
7. "They attacked 5 of my cities and only conquered 3. Noobs."
8. "They'll never take the 6 cities I have left, not with bad morale and all the LDU I'm building."
9. "They will never destroy our whole alliance, most of our players aren't even near Krypteia."
10. "So what if they took one of our cities? We found one for every one they take."
11. "They're all gold players. They could never beat me without premium."
12. "They'll never take this city, I have long-term support from 5 different alliances."
13. "So what if they took that city, look how much BP I got out of it."
14. "They're cheaters. I don't know why and I don't have any proof, but they're all cheaters the whole lot of them."
15. "They will win this world but I don't care about winning anyway."
16. "They will never win this world, they have too many war fronts."
17. "They're only #1 because of their diplomacy. This is a WAR game not a diplomacy game."
18. "I'm not going on VM because I lost so many cities to Krypteia, I swear."
19. "He never came back from VM because of personal issues, not because he gave up fighting Krypteia."
20. "They can attack me all they want, I'm a defensive player anyway."
21. "They're only successful because they have spies in our Alliance."
22. "Whatever it must be boring for them too. They ruined this world by beating everybody."
23. "They're only online 24/7 because they don't have any families or friends."
24. "I have 60 LS attacks from 10 hours away. Lol they're just feeding me BP."
25. "One of their CS attempts had only a 25 second gap and I still managed to snipe it."
26. "They've been using gold to buy silver for their caves, and I can't even find that feature."
27. "They wouldn't be this successful without the Mobile Phone app. It ruined the game I tell ya."
28. "If half of our players weren't on VM we'd be beating them for sure."
29. "They have so many inactives. Last week they had like 5 players on VM."
30. "Yeah they have 10 players at the top of the Attacker rankings, but I joined the world late."

SonOfMacedon -
General of the Krypteian Phalanx Task Force, Captain of the South Oceans, Diplomat of the South-South Eastern Regions, Commodore of the Supreme Oceanic Poseidon Tactical Task Group, Brother of the Order of The T, Director of Alliance Internal Affairs and Strategic Planning, Regional Commander of the Alliance Counter-Intelligence Agency (OTPHJ division).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha well done man. I think I have said one or two of those :p

DeletedUser36963

The 25 second gap between attacks and cs or support and cs should never happen......always within 10 seconds

DeletedUser39847

SonOfMacedon -
General of the Krypteian Phalanx Task Force, Captain of the South Oceans, Diplomat of the South-South Eastern Regions, Commodore of the Supreme Oceanic Poseidon Tactical Task Group, Brother of the Order of The T, Director of Alliance Internal Affairs and Strategic Planning, Regional Commander of the Alliance Counter-Intelligence Agency (OTPHJ division).

This is my only complaint....too long :D:D

DeletedUser

Just have to share this pm sent to me by player 1970001 (who gets their nick after a phone number anyway?) after having seen my profile with the tau winner award

I know what that award means
19740001 on 2013-04-25 at 04:02
It means you never get laid.

i managed to get married and parent a son while playing grepo...lol

DeletedUser19042

Still don't understand how you got that title...

Originally because he was one of the leaders of The Fallen. In the beginning of the server, I think he invented it there. To impress people. I love it. :p

DeletedUser33690

That was fun to read, are they all really true? Of course they are possible...but really? Oh my goodness. Here is mine.

"Krypt, nice people, but nearly every single city state in the world believes their propoganda "

DeletedUser

the only thing interesting in your post was to read your title. who gave you that?

DeletedUser

this was really funny :D and good read..i don't play in the world but i read every Pnp and i have read all from Kyptenians and the ones against them..so i think i can get a little sense out of it ..more pnp fun for me keep it coming :D

+rep

DeletedUser

Okay guys I will review this PnP

1. "They only have like 40 good players. The rest are noobs."
This passes as a criticism
2. "They're too condensed, they'll never win this world."
This passes as a criticism but what noob said that?
3. "They're too spread out, they can't support everything."
This passes as a criticism but i contradicts the statement above
4. "They only attack me while I'm sleeping, they could never conquer me if I'm online."
This passes as a criticism
5. "They only attack me while I'm at work, they could never conquer me if I'm online."
Whats the difference between this and the statement above, anyways it still passes.
6. "They only attack me while I'm at Church, they could never conquer me if I'm online."
hehe lol some noobs just love to complain. but this still passes
7. "They attacked 5 of my cities and only conquered 3. Noobs."
I have a strong feeling that Macedon made this one up but if he didn't then the guy who said this should go back to grepo school.
8. "They'll never take the 6 cities I have left, not with bad morale and all the LDU I'm building."
This isn't criticism, this is just a noob being a noob.
9. "They will never destroy our whole alliance, most of our players aren't even near Krypteia."
How is this a criticism? However there are different ways that krypt could destory your alliance.
10. "So what if they took one of our cities? We found one for every one they take."
Not criticism. Just a really bad comeback.
11. "They're all gold players. They could never beat me without premium."
This passes but even without premium this person would most likely die.
12. "They'll never take this city, I have long-term support from 5 different alliances."
Not criticism. It is just a guy making up random .
13. "So what if they took that city, look how much BP I got out of it."
Not criticism. Just a guy making a bad comeback.
14. "They're cheaters. I don't know why and I don't have any proof, but they're all cheaters the whole lot of them."
The part where is says "I don't know why..." is most likely made up
15. "They will win this world but I don't care about winning anyway."
Not criticism but just a bad comeback
16. "They will never win this world, they have too many war fronts."
Okay here is my rant. Why the hell does everyone care about "winning the world" the damn world wonder thingy hasn't even started. Anyways this passes
17. "They're only #1 because of their diplomacy. This is a WAR game not a diplomacy game."
I have to disagree with this but this is a criticism, just a bad one.
18. "I'm not going on VM because I lost so many cities to Krypteia, I swear."
That is not criticism. Just denial
19. "He never came back from VM because of personal issues, not because he gave up fighting Krypteia."
It could be true but it also could be a lousy excuse. Anyways it isn't criticism.
20. "They can attack me all they want, I'm a defensive player anyway."
Not criticism and i doubt that it is a common thing to say.
21. "They're only successful because they have spies in our Alliance."
Yes it is crit.
22. "Whatever it must be boring for them too. They ruined this world by beating everybody."
Not criticism. Just a noob giving up. Plus someone should teach that player that kicking butt is fun. :)
23. "They're only online 24/7 because they don't have any families or friends."
Krypt is friends with other krypt ppl, therefore this statement is false.
24. "I have 60 LS attacks from 10 hours away. Lol they're just feeding me BP."
Semi criticism.
25. "One of their CS attempts had only a 25 second gap and I still managed to snipe it."
Good for you sir, however this isn't critism
26. "They've been using gold to buy silver for their caves, and I can't even find that feature."
*sigh* send this guy back to grepo school.
27. "They wouldn't be this successful without the Mobile Phone app. It ruined the game I tell ya."
I doubt it but still is criticism
28. "If half of our players weren't on VM we'd be beating them for sure."
Not criticism, just a excuse.
29. "They have so many inactives. Last week they had like 5 players on VM."
5 isn't a lot of ppl on VM
30. "Yeah they have 10 players at the top of the Attacker rankings, but I joined the world late."
How is this criticism.

Summary: This is a funny PnP. Worth reading if you got the time not all of these are criticisms and I have a feeling that some might be made up.

DeletedUser19042

Josephno...could you put your review in an other color? :( It's hard to read atm. :(