30 day reward BLOWS!

DeletedUser

Every 30 days AJ.
50 gold is a lot if you have no gold.

Oh god... you seem to be the one guy who likes to DRILL everything into people and repeat everything thats been said a few times.

No offence, and NO im not going to derep you at all, because personally i like you.

but stop posting negatives and stuff... be a sport and be pro-active :|

Also whats your IGN?

do you play thebes? :)

DeletedUser

You sound a little upset AJ when i was kindly answering your question.
Commenting 50 gold is a lot of gold is not being negative its a fact if you don't got any,personally id rather 100 gold for maybe captain or commander but beggars can't be choosers.
I guess you must like me ;) you went to the trouble to check me on grepostats.com.Maybe nothing showed up,I'm kind of a mystery man you just never know where il pop out of next :p

DeletedUser

You sound a little upset AJ when i was kindly answering your question.
Commenting 50 gold is a lot of gold is not being negative its a fact if you don't got any,personally id rather 100 gold for maybe captain or commander but beggars can't be choosers.
I guess you must like me ;) you went to the trouble to check me on grepostats.com.Maybe nothing showed up,I'm kind of a mystery man you just never know where il pop out of next :p

how did you know i grepostatted you?

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm Psychic and I can read peoples minds.
Lets not go off topic,I think all the rewards are great,anything free is always a bonus no matter what way we look at it.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm Psychic and I can read peoples minds.
Lets not go off topic,I think all the rewards are great,anything free is always a bonus no matter what way we look at it.

i agree.

however giving 50gold to a player who buys gold is a bit of an insult...

DeletedUser

What a crummy reward... 50 gold?

i would much prefer favor for the gods or resources...

what a shotty attempt to suprise everyone when they log onto be able to take 25% off a construction...

WOOO

not...

What would you prefer? A warm kitten....

cute-kittens-20-great-pictures-1.jpg

I'm afraid they're already gone... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got the 500 Favour. Wanted the resources for my Biremes.

Gret

DeletedUser19042

As some others said, 50 gold is a big deal when you don't buy gold at all.

When I used to play without gold I always looked forward to get it. I mean, I had 204 cities without premium. So those 50 gold kinda saved me because I could buy Admin for 2 weeks.

Seriously, it's a great award for non-gold users.